Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Daily Trading Thread for Sunday 1st July 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
7jju8f
Username
NIK
G'Day everyone.

At the moment I'm looking for any items needed for flights, especially those needed to fly to the US destinations.

I'll be sending out tomorrow.

PS. Has anyone else noticed that some of the items on your giftables has changed?

gifts today :p and pls see my updated signature !!!!

Deidei… catering
Jackjackli… wrong gift sorry!!
Vangees07 … fuel supply
Bali Hi…catering
101… addition radar
Joe… archive box
FRD…landing lamp
Bernard Koh… deicer
@hdalrymple1… spare propeller
Air canillas… archive box
Snow…packing machine
Ruaware…landing lamp
VI… passengers 10
HD… landing lamp
Zen…fuel supply
HL…addition radar
Sky ranger…spare propeller
Cartwright4… navi module

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
1jl219
Username
Deidei.item needed
Deidei Sorry I did send the wrong item..my game also is slow....but I am getting billioner..hahaha..next time I'l do better

LOL.. no worries VI, very understandable :)

Btw, did force to exit the game and go back because it is to slow, thank God my fuel stock is still around 35,000 unit

Device
  1. Android
Still Trying to get my Terminal Updated, also getting your all added as neighbors.

Note I have a Gift Shop too

Sent
Deidei… catering
jackjackeli.....server rack
Vangees07 …passengers
VI..... passengers
benny.. calculator

LOL.. no worries VI, very understandable :)

Btw, did force to exit the game and go back because it is to slow, thank God my fuel stock is still around 35,000 unit

The same here 32k stock...my tablet crush ones...now making coins with the inconvertible coin....do you now if we will lost bonus and iconv. coin if we update...thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom