Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Daily Trading Thread for Saturday 3rd November 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please drop by my airport to say hi and update your daily trading trend! I'll send the items you need according to the trend updates.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Reminder: I can't return items on Sat. Daily Trends!
* If you sent me the items I requested, I'll return gifts according to your username-items,
If you did not request any on your username, I'll than check your forum sig.
If you don't have any request I can/able to send back in both places, I'll send you the things I need.
If you sent me the items I didn't request, I'll just send back what you sent me

Username: DreamAir-Items Need
Friend Code: 5uk1cg

Up to date~
Items Requesting:
1 Shredder (Town Hall Lv4)
2 Stamp (Town Hall Lv4)
Others (Order of Priority):
Osc.Beacon/ Single-Malt Whiskey / Fuel

Items I Can Send:
ATM , Fuel (3 units), Chocolate candies, Eau de Toilette, Make up, Do not disturb sign, Leyden Jar, Bench, Cockpit glass, Welder, Album, Landing Lamp, Projector, Rope Block, Passengers (10), Powerful Radio Transmitter, POS Terminal, Fuel Supply, Jet Engine, White Board, Fuel Additives, Drill Machine, Additional Radar, Cash Counter, Spare wire, Lining plate, Landing gear, Flight Catering, Oscillating Beacon, Defroster, Navigation module, Master plan, Fuel hose, Gyroscope, Spare propeller, Deicer, Grinding Machine

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04f3ikbr
Username
beerbrewer
Happy Saturday, I would like to try to finish off my hotel if possible. Looking for trade help. To finish it off, I need 3 bath towels and 1 disposable shampoo. In my sig I have what I can trade for. And my friend code is under my empty avatar.

Bali Hi: big thanks for the Transmitter! Got all the Transmitters I needed for now. Appreciate if you can send Insulation tomorrow.
chirimoya: thanks for the Spare Wire.
notch: thanks for the Fuel Supply.
Princess0fpowr: thanks for the Fuel Supply.
al862: thanks for the Powerful Radio Transmitter (I actually needed the grey color Transmitter for Control Tower Level 5, which I already received from Bali Hi, but thanks).
air canillas: thanks for the Spare Wire.

Still need Insulation, Spare Wire and Fuel Supply are welcome too. Will return gifts tonight after gift reset.

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
see my signature
Username
see my signature
Still waiting for GIS to reply back to my support ticket... but in the mean time:

T-DV5 has 5 halloween shops, 5 pumpkin beds, 5 Cemetery's (bottom left corner)
TDV9 has 5 halloween shops, 6 pumpkin beds, 5 Cemetery's and 1 Haunted House (top right corner)

Might be helpful in completing the promo - good luck all

After the promo I might just kill these two games off and start a new one... :cry:

Andrew-YYZ

Guide Writer
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ahg5tf6
Username
AK-item
Just sent daily gifts.
If possible, please return what's in brackets beside your name. Thanks.

Spare wire to Long (fuel supply) and ChristiaanD (whiteboard)
Oscillating Beacon to Phantom Sleo br3tt Deidei-1jl219 and melony (all return same)
Landing lamp to nishit009 air canillas and stevel2606 (all return same)
Fuel supply to notch (whiteboard)
Packaging Machine to ShinyBaubles and Leon (please both send Oscillating Beacon)
Fuel additives to Connie (return same)
Leyden Jar to mandeer (landing lamp)
Wide angle binoculars to katekat667 (smoke detector)

Daily player time waster user addict Flyer ! :unsure:

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
aljn0tg
Username
Johan
hi all
llease add me. code: aljn0tg. i desparatedly need 1 stamp, sandbags aand rope blocks. i will return a gift what you post on your username. thanks

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
PM me for the code
Username
WLG Old Lantern
Hey Guys,
Please see sig

Dark skies is going well, I just need more aerosols, what is the best way to get them,just sending out as many flights as possible?

Cheers

Hi gcjr
The best way I could say to get Aerosol in a hurry is.
1) Wait till you can visit neighbours
2) Use a Soul Net
3) Visit neighbours zapping the Black Wraiths which can give you goodies including the Aerosols.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom