Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Daily Trading Thread for Saturday 22nd of December 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
see my signature
Username
see my signature
To try and make the trading experience as easy as possible, we have now moved onto having a daily trading thread.

Please post the following details below:
Username Friend Code
Items Required
Items You Can Send

If you already have these details in your signature, please feel free to post "See Signature" or copy and paste your signature into the post.

This thread will last for 24 hours. After that it will be closed and a new thread created.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
v70ouc
Username
Ant
In the hunt for old lanterns, I can't send any but can return any you send me (if you want something different just let me know)

Still have 4 gifts to send before reset in a few hours.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
apbeb24
Username
air canillas
Happy weekend and thanks for your gifts. Finally got the Christmas hat, but now I need 2 'artificial ice' and 1 'fridge' (spanish version) to complete the building, so I need more old laterns. Please, help.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a2LL612
Username
Brookeluke
Good day everyone. Thanks to everyone that sent gifts. Greatly appreciated. Still I. Need of many old lanterns as my elves don't want to be helpful dropping anything! See signature for code and what I can send. :) good day to all as we made it through the end of the world!!!!

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
afhuyqy
Username
mikket
I'll be sending out gifts again in 2 hours or something after my reset.

Ohhh and 1 thing, when i see people gift me i smile, but lanterns are useless for me after mysteriously completing my Santa quest!

PLEASE STOP SENDING ME LANTERNS!!!!! (L)<3

Suresh

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
Message me for code
Username
Suresh
Ohhh and 1 thing, when i see people gift me i smile, but lanterns are useless for me after mysteriously completing my Santa quest!
Mikket Can you please confirm after you completed the mission the airport went back to normal in terms of speed ?? :whistle:

mel

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
04chunln
Username
Meli2-what I need most
In the hunt for old lanterns, I can't send any but can return any you send me (if you want something different just let me know)

Still have 4 gifts to send before reset in a few hours.

is it finally the case that a send back is a real send back? back in the old days, a send back was the gift at the same spot from your own list. which probably means snowball from you.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
v70ouc
Username
Ant
is it finally the case that a send back is a real send back? back in the old days, a send back was the gift at the same spot from your own list. which probably means snowball from you.

Good point, I guess I need someone to confirm if they get the lantern back from me or a snowball instead. A shame if so as to me it implies that it sends back the same, but I also understand that why can I send that back if I can't send it in the first place :confused:

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
see my signature
Username
see my signature
Good point, I guess I need someone to confirm if they get the lantern back from me or a snowball instead. A shame if so as to me it implies that it sends back the same, but I also understand that why can I send that back if I can't send it in the first place :confused:

Hi Ant - I can test it... So sent you a lantern - if you send it back I will try to lookout for it and tell you what I get...

Suresh

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
Message me for code
Username
Suresh
Just sent out gifts for today. Thanks to all my gifters (tdv A big thanks once again (y)) ... i still need 'Old lantern' ;)

Additional radar to hungyauming
Archive box to retkot
Fuel additive to Minisa
Navigation module to Rabblerouser
Spare propeller to Mikket
Old lantern to Andrew-YYZ Stabekk air canillas Shinobi273 Phantom morgun zenmie Jonathan Godinez Lebiegas CK-Airport KingJon85 Sophie yabuki77 lkoo bubbajed5711

Sophie I think i gave the lantern to the wrong game of yours :unsure:

Ant have accepted you (y)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom