Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Daily Trading Thread for Saturday 15th of December 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
see my signature
Username
see my signature
2nd batch of gifts sent out.... (too many items and people to list individually... so please try to keep your signature updated and will try to fill them)

Sophie - got your invite and sent you items.. please let me know if you got them? I am able to visit your airport.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ACQVKFB
Username
Sophie-Item needed
2nd batch of gifts sent out.... (too many items and people to list individually... so please try to keep your signature updated and will try to fill them)

Sophie - got your invite and sent you items.. please let me know if you got them? I am able to visit your airport.
I didn't get anything :( and I don't see you as a neighbor :(

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
qbs2hn
Username
Kitty

Thanks TDV for many Sleigh Cover :p

Reactions: tdv

Suresh

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
Message me for code
Username
Suresh
I am yet to update my game to santa version. Will do so once my lander lands in 4 hours. ( i fear something might happen to it if i update :() So for today will send out normal gifts. I hope my loyal gifters and neighbours don't mind ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom