Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Daily Trading Thread for Friday 3rd August 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
a4d2dws
Username
Vangees (iPad) Gifts-Send2iPad (Android)
I've updated my Sig, please make sure to delete Vangees level 25 and KEEP Vangees-New level 35 - Thanks!

Gifts gone out today.
I need flight catering, additional radar and spare wires; any other flight items always welcome (osc beacon, nav module, fuel hose, spare prop and deicer)
Have a good weekend guys.

zenmie

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
4M4zz2
Username
zen_(items I need)
I think the game is crazy... I was since last week on level 30 and now I am back on level 29
My green bills are gone, item list changed, some friends are gone...
What the fuck is going on....:mad:

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
a4d2dws
Username
What about 'Vangees 07' at Level 32?

For some reason I feel like I've already asked you this... :s

Vangees 07 is when my son decided to dunk my phone into the ice chest and couldn't get my game back up because I didn't have a "rooted" back up, so you can delete that one too. I've had to start this game over so many times it's actually frustrating!!!

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
c1k0mq (that's a zero, not a letter)
Username
BEW0072 Airport
Vangees 07 is when my son decided to dunk my phone into the ice chest and couldn't get my game back up because I didn't have a "rooted" back up, so you can delete that one too. I've had to start this game over so many times it's actually frustrating!!!

Holy crap!!! If these were all in one game, you'd be up to level 100!!! If they had that many...

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
a4d2dws
Username
Holy crap!!! If these were all in one game, you'd be up to level 100!!! If they had that many...

Tell me about it and all of my start overs had to have been when I was up in the high 20's even 30's. That won't happen anymore because I'm rooted and can actually back up my game COMPLETELY!!!

mel

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
04chunln
Username
Meli2-what I need most
Send items and added players. Will send back what I received yesterday to make sure to use the 20 gifts for today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom