Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

DAILY QL RED OPEN PARTY (MON-FRI 17-19 GMT+7)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chad Ladwig

700+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04exh7c14
Username
Chad
I will be doing some QL today. My next red launch will be in about 2 hours and 15 minutes. However I want to take first place in every launch. If you want to use another QL I will split the first place launches with the other QL holder. Sorry but I need some maps. Thanks Chad.

Device
  1. Android
Capt Iz 69, I am sorry, I was in the sauna and not read your message. Anyway, tommorow we do. So, 7 am, gmt+7 I do launches red. A lot... Chad Ladwig, I can help you with 2 ql and I dont mind all the 1st is yours. So I do 900 fuel each an the rest is yours. How about that? I dont have you in Ara Chad.

Chad Ladwig

700+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04exh7c14
Username
Chad
Capt Iz 69, I am sorry, I was in the sauna and not read your message. Anyway, tommorow we do. So, 7 am, gmt+7 I do launches red. A lot... Chad Ladwig, I can help you with 2 ql and I dont mind all the 1st is yours. So I do 900 fuel each an the rest is yours. How about that? I dont have you in Ara Chad.
Sounds good. I will launch in about 10 minutes- Thanks

Chad Ladwig

700+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04exh7c14
Username
Chad
I will return the fuel for you at a later date if that is ok.

Chad Ladwig

700+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04exh7c14
Username
Chad
Hello GT

F-city is added. Not sure why it went to 2 hours and 24 minutes with 2 QL. Terminal and I have done about 8 launches and all of them before where 14 minutes. This must be the bug other have mentioned. Chad

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
Hello GT

F-city is added. Not sure why it went to 2 hours and 24 minutes with 2 QL. Terminal and I have done about 8 launches and all of them before where 14 minutes. This must be the bug other have mentioned. Chad
Thanks. I joined now second time, and both time i got 14m25s. Probably bug... :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom