Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Dailey trading thread for Monday 26th November

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
au078ey
Username
Cici: [item needed]

retkot

Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
04PODHGiT & 044RHPSWU & 20J9ICR4W & 04RVRABFC
Username
Retren3, Retren4, Retren2, Retren
Sophie pls accept friend requests from 'lanzerac' on Sophie & Sophie2 - I've still got space available to get to 20 friends there...

Also some friend space available on 'New York'.

I've returned gifts as applicable as possible - thanks for all the support from various 'ports (y), esp Bali Hi, Sophie, melony and tdv, helped me getting into the space race quicker.

t1878 Pls confirm you've received the Passengers(10) I've sent - I'v run into situations between my devise where gifts don't always go through on first sendings (much like I experienced with CK-Airport last night. Also, do you want to be added to 'Lanzerac' & 'New York' for additional passengers?

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
axi78kb
Username
Tom (item)
Sophie - added you will send you ampermeter tomorrow, please send me a dispacher (two please.
Nina - gut your server, will send you Assembly Robot tomorrow, please send me another server when you can.

Sophie pls accept friend requests from 'lanzerac' on Sophie & Sophie2 - I've still got space available to get to 20 friends there...

Also some friend space available on 'New York'.

I've returned gifts as applicable as possible - thanks for all the support from various 'ports (y), esp Bali Hi, Sophie, melony and tdv, helped me getting into the space race quicker.

t1878 Pls confirm you've received the Passengers(10) I've sent - I'v run into situations between my devise where gifts don't always go through on first sendings (much like I experienced with CK-Airport last night. Also, do you want to be added to 'Lanzerac' & 'New York' for additional passengers?

Yeah if you add me on those that would be great.. I'm in need of spaceship engine and robot testers now

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
PM me for the code
Username
WLG Old Lantern
Making land available now, who need Sports Bars and Sports Shops?
So I would like assistance with Launch Pad and Cosmic Fuel Station items.
Happy to return Spaceship Engines, I guess others like me have ore than enough Video Walls.

Minissa

Guide Writer
Device
  1. iPhone
Username
Minissa
My boyfriend, accidentally, deleted my game and I couldn't do a restore, as I'm on vacation I've decide to start again
I ask a thousand excuses for not being able to help them more as before
please accept a humble neighbour at level 6 xD
my new username is: Minissa
please, exclude the Minisa lvl 30

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
apbeb24
Username
air canillas
Status
Not open for further replies.