Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Cyborgs Unchained - Texas Ranger Quest

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
What do you think is the next quest? I don't want to buy too many of the expensive Giants. I have 4 so far and considering to get another one but I'm thinking 4 should be enough for now since there are still 5 days left. Havana is complete. 1/3 for Yokohama and 2/3 for Austin so far. Used fuel & fuel catalysts to speed up flights. Haven't used spy glass or dice yet.

diwata,
The next quest is the Polynesian Triangle Collection (see separate thread) which requires Giants.
Cheers,
Tom

Thanks to encouragement from the forum, advising of good drop rates, I completed the quest and got the building reward on my main game!! I didn't start until 4 days were left, and I only used the 2 Giants I have. I did use the weather vane and spyglass bonuses and some extra fuel, but still managed to get it done.

Top Bottom