Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Red Launch CU next time - WEEKLY Sunday "LowCarb-Launch" (SF/EB burning)

Dodo

Flying Foxes II
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03ggn86h
Username
Dodo [item]
Also, I have spare LFT if needed.
You don't have a chance to get 3rd, so I advise you not to spend your LFT. LowCarb should be enough to launch us in the remaining hour.
Thanks for offering your help anyway!

Dodo

Flying Foxes II
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03ggn86h
Username
Dodo [item]
@Eddie
last call for your final LFT to get 2nd/3rd. Will have to launch in about half an hour.

Edit: Too late - joguest has just thrown in the missing points.

Device
  1. iPhone
Username
Teraph
Thanks @Dodo for organizing and hosting. Many thanks @crescent moon for the 3 QL!

With the forums down this time, I just guessed at a Blue launch and found you. I'll try to confirm closer to next Sunday but I can usually join on any color pad if I'm free of other commitments. If needed I often have lots of spare fuel too, all sizes, but I'll stick to SF and EB unless advised otherwise.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
207bky8l
Username
Capt. Parson or CP item
I got caught up with something, glad we managed to launch and thank you Dodo for keeping it going in difficult circumstances.

see you all next weekend when hopefully normal service will be resumed :LOL:

Dodo

Flying Foxes II
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03ggn86h
Username
Dodo [item]
@Aaroncapusa @Anton01 @ArGi1981 @Az1 @Captain RC of SA @crescent moon @Dafsade @Eddie @Harcourt @hzdjj @Jecek @Letadelko Kane @november @OneGoldenHeart @Paulo1845 @ppls1000 @Renaldo @Strato @teraph @VdW9 @Wes @123Hun

Hello Crew,

another week comes to its end - and here is my weekly reminder for tomorrow, Sunday's LowCarbLaunch (17h UTC, my pad)!
Please get your rockets launched in the next hour to ensure a timely return.
Following the Captain's Queue, @crescent moon is our Captain this week if she confirms in time ie by Sunday 15h UTC. Substitute would be @Harcourt.

In order to enable the captain to choose an appropriate pad, please state, whether and if so with how many accounts you plan to join until Sunday 16h UTC.

Dodo will be on board with two accounts; all pads available!

Thank you and CU

Dodo

@Aaroncapusa @Anton01 @ArGi1981 @Az1 @Captain RC of SA @crescent moon @Dafsade @Eddie @Harcourt @hzdjj @Jecek @Letadelko Kane @november @OneGoldenHeart @Paulo1845 @ppls1000 @Renaldo @Strato @teraph @VdW9 @Wes @123Hun

Hello Crew,

another week comes to its end - and here is my weekly reminder for tomorrow, Sunday's LowCarbLaunch (17h UTC, my pad)!
Following the Captain's Queue, @crescent moon is our Captain this week if she confirms in time ie by Sunday 15h UTC. Substitute would be @Harcourt.

In order to enable the captain to choose an appropriate pad, please state, whether and if so with how many accounts you plan to join until Sunday 16h UTC.

Thank you and CU

Dodo
I'll be here with all 3 games, and will decide on which color within an hour or so of start. Thanks for the opportunity to captain.:)

hzdjj

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03spdifke
Username
hzdjj

Hello Crew,

Thank you and CU

Dodo

I have one account, blue only...

I realized my current rocket only returns around 17:15 UTC... (miscalculated). So if color turns out to be red, I am OK with being skipped this time. :)

Thanks!!

Top Bottom