Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Red Launch CU next time - WEEKLY Sunday "LowCarb-Launch" (SF/EB burning)

Dodo

Flying Foxes II
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03ggn86h
Username
Dodo [item]
Hello @Dodo ,

Thank you for the offer, yes I could do capt.
As I have good faith more people will join, let's we do a Red one. :)

~ Renaldo,
Attendance is not as high, you may have to put some LFT at the end of the day.
Please confirm red or make your final choice.
Thanks - Dodo

@Aaroncapusa @Anton01 @ArGi1981 @Az1 @Captain RC of SA @crescent moon @Dafsade @Eddie @Harcourt @hzdjj @Jecek @Letadelko Kane @november @OneGoldenHeart @Paulo1845 @ppls1000 @Renaldo @Strato @teraph @VdW9 @Wes @123Hun

Please watch out here for the pad's colour. If nothing is stated here until 16:45 UTC, it will be red as priorly stated by Renaldo.
CU on board soon!

Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
032tbcmh
Username
Ryan - ‘item needed’
With the upgraded site, it appears emails were going to a spam folder. In addition, it logged me out and couldn’t reset password. Regardless, everything sorted out this morning. I’ll be in for this coming weekend.

@Dodo

Dodo

Flying Foxes II
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03ggn86h
Username
Dodo [item]
@Aaroncapusa @Anton01 @ArGi1981 @Az1 @Captain RC of SA @crescent moon @Dafsade @Eddie @Harcourt @hzdjj @Jecek @Letadelko Kane @november @OneGoldenHeart @Paulo1845 @ppls1000 @Renaldo @Strato @teraph @VdW9 @Wes @123Hun

Thank you for joining and for your fair play.

Good Job! And of Course: Thank you, Crescent moon, for the quick return :)
Please try to sign up before the launch if possible (as most of us do) - today we could easily had had a red pad with higher rewards for everybody of us. But the Captain has to know the attendance beforehand if he/she doesn't want to be the one to put a dozen of LFT to get us all up.
CU next week!
Yours - Dodo

Dodo

Flying Foxes II
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03ggn86h
Username
Dodo [item]

Hello Crew,

another week comes to its end - and here is my weekly reminder for tomorrow, Sunday's LowCarbLaunch (17h UTC, my pad)!
Please get your rockets launched to ensure a timely return.

As skipped last week,
@Harcourt is our Captain this week if he confirms in time ie by Sunday 15h UTC. Substitute would be @VdW9 .
In order to enable him to choose an appropriate pad,
please state, whether and if so with how many accounts you plan to join until Sunday 16h UTC.

Dodo will be on board with two accounts; all pads available!

Thank you and CU

Dodo

Hello Crew,
Another week comes to its end - and here is my weekly reminder for tomorrow, Sunday's LowCarbLaunch (17h UTC, my pad)!
Please get your rockets launched to ensure a timely return.
As skipped last week, @Harcourt is our Captain this week if he confirms in time ie by Sunday 15h UTC. Substitute would be @VdW9 .
In order to enable him to choose an appropriate pad, please state, whether and if so with how many accounts you plan to join until Sunday 16h UTC.
Dodo will be on board with two accounts; all pads available!
Thank you and CU
Dodo

Hi @Dodo

I am afraid I am away this Sunday, and indeed most Sundays until September.
I cannot guarantee to join these launches for the forseeable future, but will do so if I can.

Please ignore me in your plans.

Regards
Harcourt

Top Bottom