Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Red Launch CU next time - WEEKLY Sunday "LowCarb-Launch" (SF/EB burning)

@Aaroncapusa @Anton01 @Dafsade @Eddie @hannoverfan @Husam @OneGoldenHeart @november @ppls1000
@Renaldo @Sudip @VdW9 @Wes
and @everybody ;-)

Tomorrow, 18h UTC, the LowCarbLaunches will continue. In order to get a feeling, how many will take part (and which colour to chose), please state whether you are going to join or not - be there or be square!

If we are 8 or less, it will be GREEN
if we are 9-11, it will be BLUE
if we are 12 or more, it will be RED.

Please keep reading here to open the right pad tomorrow!

This time and next week, I will take care as Captain, after Christmas, rotation begins as indicated in my first post.
Best - Dodo
Thanks for the tag. Unable to make that time. Will look for you next week.

Dodo

Flying Foxes II
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03ggn86h
Username
Dodo [item]
Dont do this way by how many will join.
Do it in easy way:
Red launch how many point will be add for first, 2nd, and 3rd .... etc
Blue the same and green.
Maybe 4 players will join the red launch they cannot wait till another 8 players join too.
@Husam , we want to get rid of as many as possible SF and EB in these LowCarb Launches. To do this, we have to wait many hours so that everybody has the opportunity to get rid of those small guns without spending big guns. One EB takes 4 h to come back. To get rid of 4 we already need 16h. The rest of the day we are supposed to sleep... Due to timezones, we will have to have the launch open for 22h unless we are so many that the rocket launched before by only putting EB/SFT
If no more join, Captain will after some hours allow all to add also AS, SFT or LFT and as the case may be securing the launch putting whatever it takes.

Are you going to join today in about 12h and if so with how many accounts? It will probably be a blue launch.

@Husam , we want to get rid of as many as possible SF and EB in these LowCarb Launches. To do this, we have to wait many hours so that everybody has the opportunity to get rid of those small guns without spending big guns. One EB takes 4 h to come back. To get rid of 4 we already need 16h. The rest of the day we are supposed to sleep... Due to timezones, we will have to have the launch open for 22h unless we are so many that the rocket launched before by only putting EB/SFT
If no more join, Captain will after some hours allow all to add also AS, SFT or LFT and as the case may be securing the launch putting whatever it takes.

Are you going to join today in about 12h and if so with how many accounts? It will probably be a blue launch.
i am not sure (n) but the time you doing launch is the time i am sleep in the night.
also if i am gonna join and wait 15 minutes for others to join it will be difficult any way lets see tonight (y)

Dodo

Flying Foxes II
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03ggn86h
Username
Dodo [item]
Blue on pad - feel free to feed it with SFT, AS, EB or SFT.
Estimated launch time: Monday, 17th, 16h UTC.

Dodo

Flying Foxes II
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03ggn86h
Username
Dodo [item]
@Wes
Please don't put more points in order not to jeopardize my Captain Position. Otherwise I would have to put big guns and the other participants could not get rid of more small guns as the rocket would launch.

Dodo

Flying Foxes II
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03ggn86h
Username
Dodo [item]
@Aaroncapusa @Anton01 @Dafsade @Eddie @hannoverfan @november @OneGoldenHeart @ppls1000
@Renaldo @rxxxxxx @Sudip @VdW9 @Wes

Well done! It seems that a blue LowCarbLaunch is no problem even with 8 persons as long as all small guns are allowed. However, we got launched 7 h earlier than possible meaning that we could have burned 1-2 EB and 3 SF more if we had the constraint to only burn EB and SF (and not SFT/AS besides). Please let me know whether you would prefer to burn more EB/SF (launching after +-23h) or to be launched earlier also using SFT/AS? Depending on your reactions, I may amend the rules.

Next Sunday, it's Christmas Eve - shall we nevertheless do a LowCarbLaunch? Please state whether you may be ready to join and to put points on 24 Dec/25 Dec. Eventually, we could open a green pad open to all small guns if there were only 4-5.

I added a Captains Queue in my first post. First Captain (not being myself) will be eligible for 31 December in case @hannoverfan, @ppls1000, @Renaldo or @Wes show up (all with 2 LowCarbLaunches so far). As indicated in my first post, it will be in an alphabetical order in case more than 1 was eligible.

Dafsade

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
PM me :)
Username
dafsade
@Aaroncapusa @Anton01 @Dafsade @Eddie @hannoverfan @november @OneGoldenHeart @ppls1000
@Renaldo @rxxxxxx @Sudip @VdW9 @Wes

Well done! It seems that a blue LowCarbLaunch is no problem even with 8 persons as long as all small guns are allowed. However, we got launched 7 h earlier than possible meaning that we could have burned 1-2 EB and 3 SF more if we had the constraint to only burn EB and SF (and not SFT/AS besides). Please let me know whether you would prefer to burn more EB/SF (launching after +-23h) or to be launched earlier also using SFT/AS? Depending on your reactions, I may amend the rules.

Next Sunday, it's Christmas Eve - shall we nevertheless do a LowCarbLaunch? Please state whether you may be ready to join and to put points on 24 Dec/25 Dec. Eventually, we could open a green pad open to all small guns if there were only 4-5.

I added a Captains Queue in my first post. First Captain (not being myself) will be eligible for 31 December in case @hannoverfan, @ppls1000, @Renaldo or @Wes show up (all with 2 LowCarbLaunches so far). As indicated in my first post, it will be in an alphabetical order in case more than 1 was eligible.

Hi @Dodo !

I am very sorry not to join yesterday ! First, I went back home lately and then, I do not have blue launch pad on my support ! So, i will join when you do green only !

Anyway, thank you for organizing those launches !!

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
207bky8l
Username
Capt. Parson or CP item
Next Sunday is 23rd. Christmas Eve is Monday.
I can join you on Sunday for a Christmas Eve Launch (Blue or Green), but not on Christmas Eve for a Christmas Day Launch.

Dodo

Flying Foxes II
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03ggn86h
Username
Dodo [item]
Next Sunday is 23rd. Christmas Eve is Monday.
I can join you on Sunday for a Christmas Eve Launch (Blue or Green), but not on Christmas Eve for a Christmas Day Launch.
Oops… you are totally right - I mixed up the days! So it will be a regular LowCarbLaunch. We'll see wether it becomes green or blue!

Top Bottom