Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

COVID19/aka Corona Virus, What's Happening Around the World. ***KEEP COMMENTS CIVIL, PLEASE!

D

Deleted member 9675

At this point it's best to just ignore anything he says. He's already proven that nothing he says is worth your time to listen to anymore. There are more important things to do with your life.
Just got official word Chicago, KC missouri, Milwaukee are being invaded too by these stormtroopers.
Well I live 40 min south of milwaukee and kenosha was on the list too which is 20 min south of me

D

Deleted member 5399

No this is not some conspiracy theory.
But right now if this guy donald trump is re elected there is no telling what he is capable of.
He is doing to us here in the states what mussolini, hitler, kim jong un and his dad, and countless others of tyrants have done to the ppl of the world.
I grew up knowing him and his family, his brother, his dad.
He is a menace to the world.
He has placed someone in the postal sector to supress voting, he has done very little to control the virus, he jusy now signed executive orders to cease medicare, medicaid welfare food stamps and social security which is my source of income for disability, took away rights for veterans, another of which i am part of.
The guy thinks his face belongs on mt rushmore, no joke there as well.
For him its all about power and all who oppose will be crushed, exterminated.
So really unless i see my income continuing and still have a home for kendrah and I and can provide for her, my time here is growing short. My apologies to everyone again as BrianIs Flyin and as my real self as my anger has grown to such an extreme ive lashed out at everyone.
Crescent moon was my friend, possibly the only friend who would say things that would help.
And I am still dealing with crap from kendrahs mother who also is on social security, dealing w a court battle w my neighbor who sexually assaulted my daughter and her friend, loss of fiance October 11 2019, another who kept me strong.
This thing w trump has alienated friends and family from each other

So again my anger has grown

Im sorry to mike, you, ralphy everyone.

I pray that God forgives me the most as without the physical or emotional support from friends, family and the govt provisions my time will be short to end. probably the loss of medicines I so much have need for.

And again whomever backed trump to get him elected 4 yrs ago, they arent backing him now so in his desparation he is doing everything to curb the votes in his favor if it means killing the majority of voters to maintain power.

Top Bottom