Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Could be a busy night on the forum tonight!

And its live!

ac.png

Early days indeed. I'm sure the boys and girls across the pond will ramp it up soon - also I smell a new quest on the horizon very soon - that always sees a good increase in traffic.

Absolutely.

Its normally always a quiet period between quests, but the fact were still averaging well over 1000 posts a week during a quiet period, the forum should really fly when the next quest comes out!

Good for you @Dave. But to be honest, I am not really like it. I joined because this is non GI. But looks like, we are very close now. Anyway, dont bother me. Congratulations.

We're still unconnected to GI, however it's great that the forum has been recognised as a useful site for people to visit and take part.

The main aim of this site when I started it was for it to be a fun place where people can come to get help playing through the game. My aim is still exactly the same, but with the site being promoted, it just means more players will get help. (y)

Top Bottom