Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Cost of expansion

I know that some of the following earlier costs in coins are

Expansion 12: Land 70k coins
Expansion 13: Land 80k coins
Expansion 14: Land 90k coins
Expansion 15: Land 100k coins
Expansion 16: Land 200k coins

@Dave Do you think this is something that could be added to the fantastic new Wiki. Think it’s useful for new players to know what coin costs the early expansions are when planning (and trying to save greens)

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
I had always wanted to write a detailed user guide on this subject matter, but the idea did not occur to me in the early days of game play, but much later on, when it was too late. It would be great to see a full and complete list of this, the information would be invaluable.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

I had always wanted to write a detailed user guide on this subject matter, but the idea did not occur to me in the early days of game play, but much later on, when it was too late. It would be great to see a full and complete list of this, the information would be invaluable.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins
There have been posts about this before, @Pit1024 has listed all the opinions in the past.

Top Bottom