Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Cool photos & Videos

giphy.gif
giphy.gif

giphy.gif
giphy.gif

giphy.gif
giphy.gif

We were hoping for something similar (not that big, of course) for our harbor after it was destroyed in the 2011 tsunami. It was the surges that tore up the docks and pillars, and a surge barrier would have saved a lot of boats. But they went with a 50 million dollar rebuild, claiming we have the first tsunami resistant harbor on the west coast. We'll see!

Dafsade

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
PM me :)
Username
dafsade
Python Bridge, officially known as High Bridge (HogeBrug), is a bridge that spans the canal betweenSporenburg and Borneo Island in Eastern Docklands, Amsterdam.

unusual-urban-structure-high-bridge-amsterdam.jpg

landscape at amangiri resort in utah
Amangiri-Resort.jpg

Ohhhh ! is Utah really like that ? there is Nothing ? ? I have to street view (but is there street view in a desert ?).

I would be totally scared if I were there !

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
and how is the music Inside ? ?

With eight beautiful tracks Blowin' the Blues Away (release in November 1959) is one of Horace Silver's finest Blue Note studio albums - 45 minutes of pure listening pleasure. I purchased the album in the early 1980's and have never stopped listening to it.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Top Bottom