Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

COMPLETED. Thanks to all that participated. UPDATE @ 2110 FINAL LAUNCH @ 2100UTC. .Multiple Green QL launches Friday 22 May. 16 launches done

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03aeqbxpg
Username
Fresh Aer
Sad to see that people don’t respect the rules...
I totally agree th this.
We got 27 away... 3 pilots put in 1118 fuel!!
24 pilots put in the other 482.

I’m excluding the 3 from launches.

Next one due out at 1330z.
I’ll be updating the rules at 1300z and they’ll be in the first post of this thread.
The majority here want to play fair, hopefully the next launch will be equitable.
There are more that 150 expressions of interest.
Let’s get as many on this as possible.

Fresh.

Dheevara

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Username
Dheevara
I totally agree th this.
We got 27 away... 3 pilots put in 1118 fuel!!
24 pilots put in the other 482.

I’m excluding the 3 from launches.

Next one due out at 1330z.
I’ll be updating the rules at 1300z and they’ll be in the first post of this thread.
The majority here want to play fair, hopefully the next launch will be equitable.
There are more that 150 expressions of interest.
Let’s get as many on this as possible.

Fresh.
Hey... i think it may be good to coordinate with Teboho too. He has a QL and will get in more launches done. A side thread to get coordinated with the main guys and then open it to all. Am sure people will be watching so opening it across 2 or 3 bases and then coordinating QLs may help.... What say?

Vin34

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
042rgi652
Username
landinglight vin
Just looking back at the thread, you guys look damm organised, it's a credit to you. I too was late to this challenge (still need 6) & couldn't work out how to do it at first, then looked on here and realised.

Hi
I am new here and just got everything I need to start a green launch.... It said that no friends had one going, so I started my own.
How do I get friends to join?

03y87az9t

Can anyone help? Is QL short for Quantum Leap? 500$? :eek:
People will join when they see you on pad
Ql us the one for 500 greens but don't buy it there's enough ql parties going for you to complete the event. Just send neighbour request and ask to join.

Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03qs741pb
Username
Gabriel Ferreira
I was able to join this launch, but got so upset seeing a single person investing more than 1000 points. For sure took away the opportunity from several people...

Hope next launch people will be less selfish.

Also, would like to thank OP! Your organization is awsome!! You are saving us.

Top Bottom