Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

COMPLETED. Thanks to all that participated. UPDATE @ 2110 FINAL LAUNCH @ 2100UTC. .Multiple Green QL launches Friday 22 May. 16 launches done

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
04axanxf6
Username
Mo (gift)
Hello everyone,

I'm planning a sequence of 7 QL's tomorrow Friday 22nd of May
Launch times as follows: [Note all Launch times are UTC]

UTC

I may try for on final one on Saturday 23 May at 0815 UTC

My friend code is 03aeqbxpg and my user name is Fresh Aer

I dont need PMs, and will look at this thread to see who is interested.

Thanks to AMSfuture because i have copied their rules

RULES

1. The first launch will open at 0828 UTC on Friday 22nd May
  2. The launches will take place on time. It is possible to launch once seats are filled.
  3. I will be adding 160-200 points to the missions; after the first launch it will be easier to calculate how much everyone should contribute, to get the most players to benefit from the QL.
  4. Please allow me a seat in the top 3. The rest is first come, first serve. The purpose for me is just to finalize the event and get the Space Base
  5. It would be nice if you could reply to say you're joining so I have an indication of participants
  6. If there is anyone who also has Quantum Leap activated and is planning to join the launches, please let me know so I can re-arrange the planning

Hope to see you all there
Request sent ... Mo_AdditionRadar

Hello everyone,

UTC

RULES

2. The launches will take place on time. It is possible to launch once seats are filled.
  3. I will be adding 160-200 points to the missions; after the first launch it will be easier to calculate how much everyone should contribute, to get the most players to benefit from the QL.
  4. Please allow me a seat in the top 3. The rest is first come, first serve. The purpose for me is just to finalize the event and get the Space Base
  5. It would be nice if you could reply to say you're joining so I have an indication of participants
  6. If there is anyone who also has Quantum Leap activated and is planning to join the launches, please let me know so I can re-arrange the planning

I just sent friend request!

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
041e40kn6
Username
NinerNiner
Hello everyone,

UTC

RULES

request sent

Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
036vkup3w
Username
CA Siddarth Gupta
S
Hello everyone,

UTC

RULES

Sent request pls add. Will join your QL Launch

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
20ik2cif4
Username
Cpt Twitch
Hello everyone,

UTC

RULES

Hi Fresh, thanks for doing this, I have sent you a request from Pilot Timbo & Cmdr Space man - hoping to finish off and get the space base.

Top Bottom