Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Complete a Flight to Wonderland (x10)

Device
  1. iPad
Username
BWAU96
Complete a Flight to Wonderland (x10)...Complete a Flight to Wonderland (x10)...Complete a Flight to Wonderland (x10)...Complete a Flight to Wonderland (x10)...Complete a Flight to Wonderland...(x10)...Complete a Flight to Wonderland (x10)...Complete a Flight to Wonderland (x10)...Complete a Flight to Wonderland (x10)...Complete a Flight to Wonderland (x10)...Complete a Flight to Wonderland (x10)...Complete a Flight to Wonderland (x10)...Complete a Flight to Wonderland (x10)...Complete a Flight to Wonderland (x10)...Complete a Flight to Wonderland (x10)...Complete a Flight to Wonderland (x10)...Complete a Flight to Wonderland (x10)...Complete a Flight to Wonderland (x10)...Complete a Flight to Wonderland (x10)...Complete a Flight to Wonderland (x10)...Complete a Flight to Wonderland (x10)...Complete a Flight to Wonderland (x10)...Complete a Flight to Wonderland (x10)...Complete a Flight to Wonderland (x10)...Complete a Flight to Wonderland (x10)...Complete a Flight to Wonderland (x10)...Complete a Flight to Wonderland (x10)...Complete a Flight to Wonderland (x10)...Complete a Flight to Wonderland (x10)...Complete a Flight to Wonderland (x10)...Complete a Flight to Wonderland (x10)...Complete a Flight to Wonderland (x10)...Complete a Flight to Wonderland (x10)...Complete a Flight to Wonderland (x10)...Complete a Flight to Wonderland (x10)...Complete a Flight to Wonderland (x10)...Complete a Flight to Wonderland (x10)...Complete a Flight to Wonderland (x10)...Complete a Flight to Wonderland (x10)...Complete a Flight to Wonderland (x10)...Complete a Flight to Wonderland (x10)...Complete a Flight to Wonderland (x10)...Complete a Flight to Wonderland (x10)...Complete a Flight to Wonderland (x10)...Complete a Flight to Wonderland (x10)...Complete a Flight to Wonderland

Story of my event. Some recent events (without Tasks) had me hoping GI finally realized how much these Tasks events suck! Guess not...

Funny Punch

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
047SU87V6
Username
Funny Punch
"Complete flight to Chetlenham" x10 (or 8 I don't remember), then "Complete flight to Chichester x7" - 7 times in a row and then after I broke the streak "Complete flight to Wonderland".
And funny thing is, first 3-4 days were actually good. It didn't give me tasks that were BS. Sometimes they were tough or time consuming (Visit Bookstore x6 - I had to build them first of course), sometimes easy. but never draining or unattainable. And then BS started happening. Again.

Device
  1. iPad
Username
BWAU96
Before starting the event, just park all large airplanes if you can. You will not get flights requiring that plane type.

^^^This^^^

Unless absolutely needed, I don't use anything larger than a Raven. The point system often creates a significant disadvantage for using larger aircraft. That's one of the ways GI forces (or at least pushes) you to maintain a larger fleet--thus creating a need to BUY additional hangar slots. It would be easy to discard Swifts, Owls and Hawks after you're done with early levels and then sell all (or most) of them to create space for larger aircraft, but events force you to keep them. On a per fuel or per time basis, the Owls and Hawks are usually far more advantageous for event point accumulation.

Device
  1. iPad
Username
BWAU96
"Complete flight to Chetlenham" x10 (or 8 I don't remember), then "Complete flight to Chichester x7" - 7 times in a row and then after I broke the streak "Complete flight to Wonderland".
And funny thing is, first 3-4 days were actually good. It didn't give me tasks that were BS. Sometimes they were tough or time consuming (Visit Bookstore x6 - I had to build them first of course), sometimes easy. but never draining or unattainable. And then BS started happening. Again.
Yeah, I posted because I had Wonderland (x10) for the 1060 task six consecutive times yesterday, and now it's the 7x Chichester. I can't decide if GI has become lazy, or if they just don't care. Seems obvious by now that no further improvements or development will be done to the game. Probably have decided to just milk the last few dollars and let the game die a slow death.

Before starting the event, just park all large airplanes if you can. You will not get flights requiring that plane type.
As I said, I am flying Jumbo for stars of the event, all my smaller planes (Till eagle) stars are done.
I managed finishing many events with one Jumbo as it has superfast livery and none of my tasks had such huge targets, max was finish 1 flight to the jumbo destination which is easy

Top Bottom