Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Come join a Gentle alliance - KNIGHT FLIERS RECRUITING

Knight Fliers is a level 10 alliance, and is recruiting for 2 like minded members.
Our alliance is laid back and relaxed, and no pressure. We're all advanced enough that we don't need to be in top 50, especially since regular dice are basically useless now, and just aim for an alliance map or 2 coming in weekly. We are happy getting 10% or 30% in our alliance missions to help our lower level players, and are a supportive and friendly group.
Current members:- @crescent moon @A Robbie Airport, @Franck56 (LRT), @Jon Allen, @KingKong, @Markus Rashford (HAB21), @OneGoldenHeart (OGH), @PoorOldJim (POJ), @Rainer, @Robert, @Xilikon, @Yarasa, @ppls1000, @yenta613

Want to join us? Just send me a message or reply to this post.
people.png

@Julie payne and @PLMerry - Knights Fliers would be delighted to accept you into our Alliance. I am restarting our Alliance thread as it is nearly 100 pages long and will include you as well.

@Julie payne I have sent you an alliance invite, @PLMerry - I don't know how to invite you unless we are neighbours, so have sent PLM2 a neighbour invite first.

Julie payne

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Julz23
Username
Juaircity
@Julie payne and @PLMerry - Knights Fliers would be delighted to accept you into our Alliance. I am restarting our Alliance thread as it is nearly 100 pages long and will include you as well.

@Julie payne I have sent you an alliance invite, @PLMerry - I don't know how to invite you unless we are neighbours, so have sent PLM2 a neighbour invite first.
Hi, great thank you 😀. I couldn’t find your alliance invite but I have asked to join you anyway

Hey- not sure if you still have spaces, but I’m currently in an alliance where everyone else seems to be hiding 😆

I’ve been exceeding 50k pax per week recently, and would love to join you all if you have space.

Thanks!
Oh no, sorry we are full now, but will bear you in mind as who knows what may change
;)

Hey- not sure if you still have spaces, but I’m currently in an alliance where everyone else seems to be hiding 😆

I’ve been exceeding 50k pax per week recently, and would love to join you all if you have space.

Thanks!
Hey - guess what - we have a vacancy, are you still interested in joining our gang???

Top Bottom