Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Collection of coins

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
Pilot20ib26r6p
Username
Pilot20ib26r6p
Hey, Is there some way of collection of coins from commercial as well as residential buildings that does not require using the mouse pointer to navigate over every single building without straining our eyes to pinpoint every 100 and more depending how advanced we procceed and populate. This is a total waste of time to collect every single individual selection roughly every hour. And This get really old very fast. I,m at the point which Its not any fun to play this.
I cannot believe that there is not a 1 or 2 click procedure which is available maybe at least once per hour which will avoid the dreaded dreary of straining and mouse pointing every time i open this game. And also possibly I maybe the only player which has not learned how to this. Either way it is just time to learn.

Hey, Is there some way of collection of coins from commercial as well as residential buildings that does not require using the mouse pointer to navigate over every single building without straining our eyes to pinpoint every 100 and more depending how advanced we procceed and populate. This is a total waste of time to collect every single individual selection roughly every hour. And This get really old very fast. I,m at the point which Its not any fun to play this.
I cannot believe that there is not a 1 or 2 click procedure which is available maybe at least once per hour which will avoid the dreaded dreary of straining and mouse pointing every time i open this game. And also possibly I maybe the only player which has not learned how to this. Either way it is just time to learn.
Bank Branch can collect coins with 1 click more info here:
https://www.airportcitygame.com/wiki/bank_branch/
Also read about collection agency:
https://www.airportcitygame.com/wiki/collection_agency/

pete blake

900+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20uygiqm9
Username
APETE9999
Bank branches and collection agencies help - but you need to invest in the contracts and this is not something you are likely to do daily as it will cost you greenies and silver tokens. I'm not sure what level you are in the game but you will get to a point where coins are simply not relevant to you and you can remove coin producing buildings from your airport or simply not collect them when they are available. I have more than 50 million - and that's not really unusual. I know of at least one player who has more than 900 million. There is simply nothing left to buy once you have upgraded all your buildings.

I do agree with you. All that clicking for pointless accumulation really isn't fun.
P

Bank branches and collection agencies help - but you need to invest in the contracts and this is not something you are likely to do daily as it will cost you greenies and silver tokens. I'm not sure what level you are in the game but you will get to a point where coins are simply not relevant to you and you can remove coin producing buildings from your airport or simply not collect them when they are available. I have more than 50 million - and that's not really unusual. I know of at least one player who has more than 900 million. There is simply nothing left to buy once you have upgraded all your buildings.

I do agree with you. All that clicking for pointless accumulation really isn't fun.
P
Silver OR greens.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
Pilot20ib26r6p
Username
Pilot20ib26r6p
OK, thank you all for replies and ideas, I see your points about the coins but still need to fly planes and collect passengers at my level at 69.

P
Two minor corrections: i) You don’t need to launch any contract to be able to collect in bunches… I love my visa centers even without active contracts… and ii) for the sake of clarity it cost either silver or greenies, not both

Top Bottom