Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows Collectable Items - numbers?

Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
Please Message me to request
Username
gbs
I have noticed the small number in the black box of collectable items such as
upload_2016-12-12_23-48-29.png

Does anyone know what it represents because I have noticed that during collections the number never changes and has been 165 for as long as I remember

Cosmic Blue

VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
yarcb (windows pc)
It represents the number of collections you have in warehouse for lunar launches.

the reason you do not see any change because I believe that is the maximum number you are allowed in your warehouse.

there is an upper limit for certain collections.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
Please PM Neighbor and Gift Requests
Username
SDave, Derby, and Tatsu
It does represent the number of collections, but the number is truncated. Mine shows 293, but in actuality, I have 2,932 lunar rovers in my warehouse. You can check your actual number by clicking on the red launch pad (but don't complete if you're not ready to start a launch.:):):))
Same if you happen to have a few Gold and Silver Tokens, the actual number will show if you click on the store icon.

Same if you happen to have a few Gold and Silver Tokens, the actual number will show if you click on the store icon.
:LOL::LOL::LOL::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
After the last big, big update, I thought GI had "disappeared" over 15,000 of my silver tokens!!! Was ready to quite the game. (actually I did for a week - cool off time) Then I realized the true numbers weren't showing unless I clicked on the store. whew!!!

Top Bottom