Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Closed. Returns at 11h22UTC

How do you have so much stuff?
Saved a lot: for about 4 or so months I was only doing either green or blue launches no ql just straight up 24 hours launches. When I visit I only do planetariums and every now and then I bulk-up by visiting only training centers for 7 days. Plus, I have 6 Aztec pyramids, 6 space monuments and 6 rocket gardens and 1 training center- so everyday I get 18 or more space items over time it add up (as it is I have yet to collect some 700 - 800 launch ready boxes - this is literally 7 months of not collecting finished collections).

Saved a lot: for about 4 or so months I was only doing either green or blue launches no ql just straight up 24 hours launches. When I visit I only do planetariums and every now and then I bulk-up by visiting only training centers for 7 days. Plus, I have 6 Aztec pyramids, 6 space monuments and 6 rocket gardens and 1 training center- so everyday I get 18 or more space items over time it add up (as it is I have yet to collect some 700 - 800 launch ready boxes - this is literally 7 months of not collecting finished collections).
wow:eek:

Screenshot_2019-01-28-14-26-32.jpg
Screenshot_2019-01-28-14-26-54.jpg
Screenshot_2019-01-28-14-27-20.jpg
Screenshot_2019-01-28-14-27-47.jpg

@ppls1000 this is yet to be collected just last week I opened 400 launch ready boxes and the results are in the google sheets link below.

Privileges of not having the 100 limit. The rest of mortals have to live with it :(
Alf

Privileges of not having the 100 limit. The rest of mortals have to live with it :(
Alf
Does the limit also affect the collections? And if it does you can collect 100 and save another 100 uncollected then open 200 in 1 day.
unlike me, I open them instantly because I can't wait to see what's inside:ROFLMAO::hungry::ROFLMAO::hungry::ROFLMAO:
I try to resist the temptation, it was hard in the beginning and at times I'd forget and open the boxes because that exclamation mark drove me to the wall:banghead::banghead::banghead: then I came up with the 100 launch ready thread to help me save up. Today I hardly ever notice that exclamation mark in fact I have over a million coins and experience under that exclamation mark. And if I were to collect everything I'd click over 2000 times.

No, the limit does not affect to the collections. However, it does affect to the boxes. That is why you can only save up to 100 boxes before you open them.
The worst thing about the limit, in my opinion, is when it comes to flight items. If you have a task for an alliance where you have to fly 500 or more times to a destination needing a flight item, it becomes virtually impossible to achieve.
Regards,
Alf

ppls1000

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
0468eisx
Username
ppls1000
No, the limit does not affect to the collections. However, it does affect to the boxes. That is why you can only save up to 100 boxes before you open them.
The worst thing about the limit, in my opinion, is when it comes to flight items. If you have a task for an alliance where you have to fly 500 or more times to a destination needing a flight item, it becomes virtually impossible to achieve.
Regards,
Alf
With regards to the boxes you are good to go, open 100 at a time a bit tedious but possible.
With regards to flight items, you can always collect 100 items and leave the rest in the inbox (uncollected) and only collect when needed but also be careful of the 7 day rule.

That's crazy...I try to fly as many space items destinations as I can but they like hardly ever drop. I'm so close to my second space garden
This I don't do that's why I have space buildings.

With regards to the boxes you are good to go, open 100 at a time a bit tedious but possible.
With regards to flight items, you can always collect 100 items and leave the rest in the inbox (uncollected) and only collect when needed but also be careful of the 7 day rule.
Yes, but what about those destinations giving flight items?.

All in all, many things to care about regarding this absurd and unfair limit.
Regards,
Alf

Yes, but what about those destinations giving flight items?.

All in all, many things to care about regarding this absurd and unfair limit.
Regards,
Alf
I guess what you need to do is spread you flights but at the same time it is downer in case the following week alliance mission requires those items. The limit is absurd but a work of genius (I have an account with the limit and I'm constantly strategising).

Top Bottom