Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

CLOSED - I found one - I am evaluating what my Alliance Options are at this point

Currently I am in "The Peacekeepers" alliance. I do quite well completing tasks for them as this screenshot will show.

AllianceMissionLastWeek.jpg

and I have NO complaints about them. I actually have an extremely high regard for them. A lot has been happening while I was making rants and afterwards. I now have 13 stands, fly Falcons for my third task, fly Jumbos for my second task, and often complete 2 or 3 tasks while my alliance expects 2 or sometimes 1 task so we can get the 50% coin bonus to help develop our facilities.

I still depend upon this 50% bonus as I have more facilities to upgrade which is why I doubt I want to be TOP 20 alliance that does not have that 50% bonus requirement. I am even willing and capable of being in a one man alliance just to get it because I've done it in the past.

At this point, I am simply reevaluating my options given everything that I have done. I admit right now that I am my own WORST salesman and I can be way too honest.

Let me close this crude attempt at a pitch with something I heard a child, "One man's trash is another man's treasure". I just like the sound of it :).

Last edited:
I'm improving my flight and passenger plane types. I hope to maintain the number of passengers required by the alliance next week and complete 2 tasks most of the time
Found out that I had done a stupid thing...............
What did you do exactly? I'll tell you right that I've done some very stupid stuff in my time. Maybe I can give you some advice and sometimes, what you think is stupid might actually make perfect sense.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20b5z0tjv
Username
kenny1952
What's your secret to keeping low flight numbers in your alliance, mind are usually around what I have in the attachment.
1619931995863.png

What did you do exactly? I'll tell you right that I've done some very stupid stuff in my time. Maybe I can give you some advice and sometimes, what you think is stupid might actually make perfect sense.
The plan is to sell two vultures in operation after joining a more active alliance. After the sale, it was discovered that the repair shop had not been upgraded. Finally,I can only buy the plane back .............
Of course, don't tell anyone!!!I can only buy the plane back:sleep:

Last edited:
I think you meant to say "High flight numbers". The key is slow growth and being sure that you have the facilities to support the Aircraft that you want to fly. This includes the Repair Shop, the associated facilities such as the Catering Facilities, Laundries, and Sweets Factories. I also used greenies to buy extra slots for those as well as some extra hanger slots. Another part is being in a good alliance where items are gift (or should I say, exchanged) daily between members.

Now I suspect that part of what happened to @battst and I may be dead wrong is that he had bought a Condor and put into service even though there may have no facilities for it. The game would assign the second task to the Condor (Charlette). I am at level 80 right now and I have NEVER flown a Condor the entire time. I actually had to look up that flight in the Wiki.

Chloe11111

1000+ Star Club
Admin
Wiki Editor
Musketeers Alliance
What's your secret to keeping low flight numbers in your alliance, mind are usually around what I have in the attachment.
View attachment 52036
The number of flights is based on plane type and level. You have 200 hawk flights because you have more hawks than anything else (task 3) and because of your level. Tokyo is a jumbo which requires more fuel so fewer flights

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20b5z0tjv
Username
kenny1952
The number of flights is based on plane type and level. You have 200 hawk flights because you have more hawks than anything else (task 3) and because of your level. Tokyo is a jumbo which requires more fuel so fewer flights
Thanks for the info .

I know my energy and ability, I can play Go and Chess, both of which are good, so I will assess the bearing capacity in advance when flying those flights, the number of planes and urban buildings.

Top Bottom