Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Christmas Journey

1. Depart from Rovaniemi, Lapland
2. Winnipeg
3. Egypt
4. Vladivostok
5. Moscow
6. Miami
7. Dakar
8. Brasilia
9. Johannesburg
10. Melbourne
11. Antarctica
12. Buenos Aires
13. Madagascar (I don't care if this isn't an AC destination. It can only be Madagascar)
14. Kuala Lumpur
56B021D7-82CD-4930-BA5F-34DCCF76E4A4.jpeg

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
We are roughly half way through the Christmas Journey for this year, and the free gifts received have been most welcomed, but of no real surprise, during the first half of the special event. I'm pretty confident the free gifts to come, during the second half will improve, especially the number of green notes to come. Those green notes already received have allowed me to purchase a plot of land. As always, it is the waiting game, this I do not mind.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Chloe11111

1000+ Star Club
Admin
Wiki Editor
Musketeers Alliance
2. Winnipeg
3. Egypt
4. Vladivostok
5. Moscow
6. Miami
7. Dakar
8. Brasilia
9. Johannesburg
10. Melbourne
11. Antarctica
12. Buenos Aires
13. Madagascar
14. Kuala Lumpur
15. Berlin
16. Cape Canaveral
17.Oslo
18. Jiquan
19. Nice
20. Mexico City

Last edited:

Chloe11111

1000+ Star Club
Admin
Wiki Editor
Musketeers Alliance
2. Winnipeg
3. Egypt
4. Vladivostok
5. Moscow
6. Miami
7. Dakar
8. Brasilia
9. Johannesburg
10. Melbourne
11. Antarctica
12. Buenos Aires
13. Madagascar
14. Kuala Lumpur
15. Berlin
16. Cape Canaveral
17.Oslo
18. Jiquan
19. Nice
20. Mexico City
21. Paris
22. Delhi
23. Lisbon
24. Austin
25. Greenland

Last edited:
OK. Is this part of the event, or something? Since I can't find it in wiki under the name "Christmas Journey".
Not an event as others. All you have to do is log each day and pick your gift. See it as an advent calendar delivered to you by GI. Small gifts, one per day, until the 25th

OK. Is this part of the event, or something? Since I can't find it in wiki under the name "Christmas Journey".
🎁 Separate, special gifts event that runs concurrently with the two actual events normally scheduled during December. 🎁

Last edited:
Top Bottom