Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Christmas Gift from G.I?

GamingSwiftie

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
GS4: GamingSwiftie4 (iPad), GS5: 04skwc5l
Username
GS4, GS5
Lebiegas -

I also saw that one this morning... I tried purchasing an item at the 0 greenies and got a you don't have enough greens error. (This despite my having had ~10 greenies built up.)

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a3xytou
Username
Lebiegas
Lebiegas -

I also saw that one this morning... I tried purchasing an item at the 0 greenies and got a you don't have enough greens error. (This despite my having had ~10 greenies built up.)
Yeah - thats it. I had the same error on other 2 items (forgot what it was) but this one i bought. What was my surprise when noticed a lack of 6 greenies -OOOPS...!
Was a GREAT christmas gift....!
:mad:

Mine came up with the zero greens offer at first. I didn't pick one figuring I would choose later. When I opened it back up, it was the Christmas gift discounts. I was pretty bummed at the time thinking I missed out on a freebie, but I guess it was good I didn't pick anything since it seems it was charging people anyway. Sorry for those that got burned.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a1kcuxd
Username
Friso
Keep dreaming ;-)

Think about it, like Melanie said in Russia they celebrate christmas 2 weeks later. Sure they know most of their players celebrate it today, but this mission lasts till (my mission has ended, not sure exactly when, but I believe) till after New Years. Would make sense if they give the bonus on a different or more international day.

Besides that they have always given us bonus codes on these kind of celebration days. Sometimes I think people are a little bit too negative about GI...

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a3xytou
Username
Lebiegas
You are wrong both! I've just told you that have received my special christmas gift! For nothing, absolutely free, b'cause who cares 6 greenies - it' s like nothing in really...
:sneaky::sneaky::sneaky:

Top Bottom