Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

CHECK YOUR PRODUCTION BUILDINGS!!!!

D

Deleted member 5399

I discovered that when my Sweets Factories and Laundry had produced the finished products for the morning shift, I was short-sheeted, (Blankets by a count of 1).
My Sweets Factories also 2 produced 4 Lollipops and the 3rd produced 1. One of my factories shorted me 3 lollipops.
So check anything you may have purchased extra production lines in Catering, Laundry or Lolli fatory as well as extra slots you may have added for repairs in the repair base.
I've already submitted my complaint to support @GI.
I also complained about the inability to sell planes and or replace them, or upgrading hangars once a Reserve Hangar is built. I had two maps, one to Perth and another destination I could not pronounce, that required twin turbos and only maps were good for 3 hours. But i couldn't sell any planes to buy a few extra turbos to fly to these destinations, hence I've pretty much lost the chance of item drops.
And if you are going to contact GI make sure you use snipping tool from Windows accessories or get some sort of screen shots to show what you are having issues with.
Makes it that much easier for Free2Play aka Ivan and his co-workers to resolve issues quicker

A Robbie Airport

700+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
A Robbie Airport
Username
A Robbie Airport
I posted about this on another thread. Originally all my buildings went back to one. They gave me greenies for it and it happened 24 hours later to 2 of my 3 buildings. My surplus of meals is almost gone.

D

Deleted member 5399

@A Robbie Airport and others Right now I have 50 minutes until reset on Catering. Other production buildings I hope stay the same. But I note that once they, the catering facilities cough out 4 trays each X 3 buildings and the clock resets to the 12 hour wait time, thats when they drop down to producing 1 X 3 buildings

D

Deleted member 5399

AND STILL THIS GOES ON AND ON AND ON.
Free2Play Compensated with greenies, and have been in contact with Mary Heiden.
My response THIS TIME!!!!
This is still not resolved!!!!! The catering facility to the far left, I just built; AFTER THE UPDATE. And the buildings still continue to lose production each and every time I leave my city to visit neighbors. And again although I did not show it, my sweets factories dropped production again as well. Perhaps since I work in IT myself, you send me plane ticket to Russia and I come fix For you???

Blue Aero

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Blue Aero
Last week I upgraded my flight catering to three - it took the greenies but never updated to the third catering. Contacted support and I was compensated with greenies. I then upgraded to three again and then I upgraded to four. It worked fine over the weekend and now it is back to ONE.

Top Bottom