Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Changing the 'Population Required' tag in Building Details into 'Population Yields'

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04wdrrrzo
Username
Markuee
Changing this will be good and will avoid misinformation to new players. Thank you.
Eatery 1.jpg
Eatery 2.png

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04wdrrrzo
Username
Markuee
Please explain the confusion? You need to have your population at 8 before you can buy? If it’s the ‘yield’ to change, that’s for GI to change. Wiki is self explanatory - you need population at 8 before you can build…..
You don't need 8 population to build it, in fact it will add 8 population in to your city. So, some might think that they needed that amount of population before they can build it.

You don't need 8 population to build it, in fact it will add 8 population in to your city. So, some might think that they needed that amount of population before they can build it.
You have a population limit, expressed at the top of your screen. below is mine
EB86B5B4-D237-4B2A-B7F6-059C28F82925.jpeg

As you can see, my town can have a max of 4773 people, and it has already 3963.
If I were at, say, 4770/4773, I would not be able to build an eatery. Because the 8 more people would result in a total above my capacity.
so, in part you’re right, as it ADDs 8 people to your town BUT, in this game, you’re limited on your buildings by your MAX POP, so, it is more important for players to know that they need to have enough place on their city (I.e., they need 8 available spots in pop).

saying it yields 8 persons is misleading also
in terms of this game, only passengers are important, population is a limiting factor.
so perhaps it could state: population required: 8 available spots
or something similar

i frequently find FB post of people asking why aren’t they able to build something, and usually its due to lack of available population spots on their cities, and players misunderstanding the real meaning of “yields 8 pop”

Top Bottom