Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Changes in world ranking

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
adocmtc
Username
Renderman
I would like to propose changes in world ranking that I hope would make sense to fight for 1 place

1. Only full flights will count to the ranking (not accelerated in any way)
In this case there would be finite number of flights every player can do - and those who get max would receive extra a special reward
2. Ranking should have categories - depending of number of hangars held - so every player (even those who just started) can grab first place having only few planes (in his category of course)
3. If we consider possibility that player must be online when flight starts/end - that will eliminate time travellers as well.

Froggies Paradise

1000+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
Froggiesparadise
Username
Froggiesparadise
With this being the first rankings since the last iOS update, I didn't get a ranking on any flights on any of my games!! I am never high in the rankings, but I was always placing somewhere in the rankings. I did finish 156th in my alliance. Did this happen with any other iOS users?
Did you have a time travel issue, then flights are not counted and you have to sent ticket to support to get reset-code.

Froggies Paradise

1000+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
Froggiesparadise
Username
Froggiesparadise
I would like to propose changes in world ranking that I hope would make sense to fight for 1 place

1. Only full flights will count to the ranking (not accelerated in any way)
In this case there would be finite number of flights every player can do - and those who get max would receive extra a special reward
2. Ranking should have categories - depending of number of hangars held - so every player (even those who just started) can grab first place having only few planes (in his category of course)
3. If we consider possibility that player must be online when flight starts/end - that will eliminate time travellers as well.

Agree that this could be an improvement to make playing more fun.
Do agree that bought flights (greenies) should not count. Do not agree with nr. 1 when flights are accelerated with catalyst. You have to put effort into it or have superbonus for acceleration.

Device
  1. iPad
Username
Theo1977
I got a couple of golds that I never received last week, I think these just filtered through the system?
No clue. No golds for me :)

But in the last few weeks weird things timing-wise happen to the game...some buildings reset on different timers, some yield more items than others and then they refer back to their original output, etc.

No clue. No golds for me :)

But in the last few weeks weird things timing-wise happen to the game...some buildings reset on different timers, some yield more items than others and then they refer back to their original output, etc.
The yields thing happened on android a while back, use it to your advantage as we don't often get freebies. I ended up with extra repair slots and solid fuel :mad: unfortunately I'd already bought most useful things...

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
adocmtc
Username
Renderman
Agree that this could be an improvement to make playing more fun.
Do agree that bought flights (greenies) should not count. Do not agree with nr. 1 when flights are accelerated with catalyst. You have to put effort into it or have superbonus for acceleration.
But catalysts also can be bought in the store - so it is some kind of advantage for those who got money
No catalyst, no bonuses, no speeding up flights - that is what I see...
And for those who managed to do all possible flights in the week a special bonus: Winner statue [1x1 building, 1 green per day] :)

Kesh

700+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03bcgunw
Username
Kesh
But catalysts also can be bought in the store - so it is some kind of advantage for those who got money
No catalyst, no bonuses, no speeding up flights - that is what I see...
And for those who managed to do all possible flights in the week a special bonus: Winner statue [1x1 building, 1 green per day] :)
Money should and will give advantage to those who are buying. (Bottom line is that all that exist because someone payed for this). If you exclude money advantage in competitions people will stop spending and everything will end. I would rather give opportunity to no buying players to get some chance to get greenies other that buying it - some kind of weekly achievement (2 levels/targets) lower and higher and if completed during the week - to get extra greenie or two. If you put bigger rewards (more then 5 per week - occasional buyers will stop spending real money. Put some daily target each day and if completed 5 times per week (1 greenie) if completed 7 times per week (2 greenies).

Top Bottom