Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Celestial Festival tip

Thank You. IDK about league being full - given that I stupidly clicked on stuff very early and again - number one has run off. When I saw the numbers that are required to make it to level 40 in event, I stupidly bought 10 levels after like level 10 - that I regret, since I now know that I can make 20k a day effortlessly. And I assumed it would disappear. But since it was also doing tasks - it was sort of worth it. I wouldn't do it if I had bigger needs. But I had a lot of tasks on day 1 and 2 that were "collect 8 something". At normal rate, it would take at least 2 days to finish it. One task. And I had at least 6 of them (often 2 at the same time) - so spending 12 greenies that I can make in an hour to gain a bit of a distance and have that premium set and have that bonus for 10 days? Worth it. Again, what I did bad was that when I heard that it would take 9000 a day to finish it on level 40 - I panicked. That was bad.
After accepting anything but the first progress reward a player is entered into the event competition\ranking\rating by way of some refer to as a group\league. Each group\league can have up to 100 players which fills during the course of the event based on similarly leveled players, therefore thousands of leagues. As shown below, here's a league currently with 80 players; therefore, another 20 yet to fill. You can check yours by clicking on the competition tab and scrolling to bottom.

Untitled.jpg

Last edited:

Funny Punch

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
047SU87V6
Username
Funny Punch
After accepting anything but the first progress reward a player is entered into the event competition\ranking\rating by way of some refer to as a group\league. Each group\league can have up to 100 players which fills during the course of the event based on similarly leveled players. As shown below, here's a league currently with 80 players; therefore, another 20 yet to fill. You can check yours by clicking on the competition tab and scrolling to bottom.

Thank You so much!
It also explains couple of things (I already written about it). Given that I always rushed to get into competition as fast as possible - to get some headstart, I probably wasted a lot of time that I didn't have to. Like literal days worth. Which doesn't sound like much, but I play for 3 months or so.
And in this festival it makes things tough. First place is impossible for me, because it is already beyond 200k (said person was doing 60k a day for first 3 days). I have a chance for 2nd place, if I keep doing 20k a day and 3rd or 4th place doesn't try to take the lead at the end. It also explains, why usually the leaders of said rankings in my previous events were people that had around 100 stars. I was always wondering how in the heck people with some but not much experience in the game were leading in those. To be fair, they were usually in some very good alliances, so I assumed they were great players with newer accounts or something (I'm in week 9th of single-handedly carrying my alliance 2 points a week upwards).

It will be useful in future events.

I assumed previously that you entered ranking as soon as you did any action that resulted in gaining points. So landing a guest airplane. I also assumed that 100 place was a cutoff and that players that have less points are below 100th place.

Darn it. It means that my 1st place in "back to school" event wasn't "best in the world" 😜 :facepalm: . I was so happy for a while, since it took me like 5 x 16 hours of playing in a row + waking up every couple of hours to do the darn game in it. Though from my understanding getting that many points without paying, was still basically at least decent. IDK how many points you can get from that mini-game, but once I've learned it it was pretty decent, though not earth shattering.

Funny Punch

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
047SU87V6
Username
Funny Punch
Thanks for all the useful tips playing this event. For a while I imagined that there was a 'glitch' and I was earning greenies for no obvious reason! ;)
When I saw "bugged" icons for the first time that let me click on the building and get some money I was a bit like: "Really, it is this buggy?". Of course it was from neighbors visiting, but being new might make one arrogant.
Game isn't perfect (monetization, lack of ability to get greenies, unless you made account decade ago), but it is fun. As a person who used to play Travian and Travian Kingdoms, It seems to me that many mobile games use it's monetization model. This one is one of the few that is a bit different. Though in Travian, you could play with minimum amount of money and win. You just had to be real good and talk really well. And keep your word.

Mega Fleet Lord

Free Federation
Device
  1. None of the above
Friend Code
20RG6CM2E
Username
FleetLord
I assumed previously that you entered ranking as soon as you did any action that resulted in gaining points. So landing a guest airplane. I also assumed that 100 place was a cutoff and that players that have less points are below 100th place.

🤯 thank GOD i not only one to think this when i started ... also thought i was in top 100 when i placed 🤦🏽‍♂️ I never noticed the level of ppl playing or would have noticed only those near my level were listed.

Mega Fleet Lord

Free Federation
Device
  1. None of the above
Friend Code
20RG6CM2E
Username
FleetLord
Thanks for all the useful tips playing this event. For a while I imagined that there was a 'glitch' and I was earning greenies for no obvious reason! ;)

During Dec last yr i sincerely thought it was a glitch when i looked up to see 77 greenies, i shrugged it off & hoped they not take them back. Later i noticed i had 139 & never realized it was the cars till after Christmas❕

lol bend faster.gif

Top Bottom