Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Android can't start the game

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Username
lingling
I start the game allover again.
cant pass the tutorial when it comes to pick up passengers and the game is stuck there.
I have send 12 passengers with training flyght and theres 18 left.

Screenshot_2015-03-01-09-11-28.jpg

Screenshot_2015-03-01-09-10-53.jpg

Attachments

• Screenshot_2015-03-01-09-10-53.jpg
    Screenshot_2015-03-01-09-10-53.jpg
    851.8 KB · Views: 98
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Username
Iphone: Jpjpjp999; Ipad: Jpjpjp4; Android: Jpjpjp2
We can't help.... The only thing you can do is write to GI with the problem, but I am affraid, you will have to wait until the next update....
Sorry

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
@bojan you might try to close the game, then clear the cache of the game, and restart the phone. Then try to start the game again. If this will not help, write to GI support. Or, as flip123 wrote, this could be solve with next update. Or not...

What type of phone you're using?

I can confirm this bug. The missus started playing on her Hudl2 last night and had exactly the same problem. Heres her screenshot

Screenshot_2015-02-28-19-30-52.jpg

The problems to do with the amount of passengers your allowed to have. As you can see, the bug says shes only allowed 5, so she cant collect from the houses and move on to the next part of the tutorial.

We did try to contact GI, however you need your friend code to be able to submit the form. As shes was still in tutorial mode, it wont let you click on any of the icons to view your code!

We installed/uninstalled about 5 times, cleared cache - tried everything.

The only way we got around it was by installing the game on my Nexus 7 which for some reason worked absolutely fine. Playing past this point in the game and then backing up the game and restoring on her Hudl2.

Free2Play - Dont like to tag you in posts, but you might be interested in this bug. Especially as people affected cant contact GI Support as they dont have the required support ID to submit the form.

AJ

1200+ Star Club
Immortals
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04XT0XC2X
Username
AJ
Same issue was i facing on bluestacks. thus i tried to find a solution of it,
i installed an old version of this game(v 3.02.01), played the tutorial and it was working fine, and then after reaching level 3 i entered the restoration code of AJ2, when everything was fine, i updated the game from playstore(v 3.12.02). And now it is working fine.

Top Bottom