Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Can't collect f(20) if 100 in warehouse

If I have 100 f(20) in my warehouse, I can't collect any f(20) from gifts - not even to fuel bar. It tells me I will lose it if I continue. However, if I bring my f(20) down to 99, then I can collect it and it goes to the fuel bar, leaving warehouse with 99. But every once in a while, a collected f(20) will go to the warehouse instead of the fuel bar. I can't seem to get a handle on when it goes to the bar or when to the warehouse. :confused::confused::confused:

MikeH

1000+ Star Club
All New Tadashi
If I have 100 f(20) in my warehouse, I can't collect any f(20) from gifts - not even to fuel bar. It tells me I will lose it if I continue. However, if I bring my f(20) down to 99, then I can collect it and it goes to the fuel bar, leaving warehouse with 99. But every once in a while, a collected f(20) will go to the warehouse instead of the fuel bar. I can't seem to get a handle on when it goes to the bar or when to the warehouse. :confused::confused::confused:
I tried that today. When having 100 in warehouse, I lost the item (but game warned me with pop-up). When I brought down to 99, it added just one barrel and rest was lost. Nothing went to fuel bar.
Free2Play - will this be how things will work in v7 or is it just a bug for now?

I tried that today. When having 100 in warehouse, I lost the item (but game warned me with pop-up). When I brought down to 99, it added just one barrel and rest was lost. Nothing went to fuel bar.
Free2Play - will this be how things will work in v7 or is it just a bug for now?
Can you move 3 or 4 to fuel bar manually without losing any? As at the moment. Itll just be longwinded accepting every f20 one by kne.

Free2Play

VIP Flyer
Former AC Developer
Device
  1. iPhone
The inventory limit didn't change, it was 100 per item, it is 100 per item. The fuel gifts go to the fuel bar, but it's not a free second inventory with no limits. I'm sorry, but this is not a bug.

MikeH

1000+ Star Club
All New Tadashi
The inventory limit didn't change, it was 100 per item, it is 100 per item. The fuel gifts go to the fuel bar, but it's not a free second inventory with no limits. I'm sorry, but this is not a bug.
So if you have less than 100 in warehouse and you accept gifts, it should go directly to fuel bar? If you have 100 in inventory, you will loose it?
Because it seems it is not working that way.
I am not able to get any gifted fuel to fuel bar.

hi,

Would it be possible to clarify how the new rule will work for F20 gifts regarding going into fuel bar or being lost ?

Because now, according to the posts, it seems to be a new limit in the game like:
We will be able to push in fuel bar only the delta (100 - F20 in warehouse) items...

Therefore, it is indeed a new limit: at maximum, we will be able to get in fuel bar up to 100 F20 (but on which duration ? Daily basis ? )

Maybe the limit is just: the fuelbar should no be full...

I think we just need to understand what is the criteria.

Thanks in advance

Based on my experience with beta version.

There are 2 ways collecting fuel gifts (F20).
- take all button. If we click 'take all" button, thhe F20 directly send to the warehouse. If we have 100 F20 in the warehouse we cant collect any F20 from gifts. We will lose it if we continue.

- one-by-one collect. We can collect F20 by take the fuel one by one. The fuel will go to the fuel bar. So if we have 100 F20 in the warehouse, use this way.

Free2Play

VIP Flyer
Former AC Developer
Device
  1. iPhone
I have a little question

When we will get the update for our old game, will we really loose each item above 100 in our warehouses? I

Sad greetings:eek::cat::nailbiting::rolleyes:

As I've repeatedly told previously, we're not going to delete any items beyond 100, but you will not be able to get new items of this type until you clear the reserves below 100.

Top Bottom