Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

iOS Cannot get update 6.21 to download

Device
  1. iPhone
hi all

Needing some help! I cannot get the latest update to download. Anyone on iOS had this issue? The game keeps prompting me to update & it’s in my updates in the App Store but hangs and then refuses to download? Have reopened game and App Store & morning. This is the first update I have ever had problems downloading! Any help?!! I want to start the quest!!!

hi all

Needing some help! I cannot get the latest update to download. Anyone on iOS had this issue? The game keeps prompting me to update & it’s in my updates in the App Store but hangs and then refuses to download? Have reopened game and App Store & morning. This is the first update I have ever had problems downloading! Any help?!! I want to start the quest!!!
Just wait for more time IOS experience members will help you soon i am sorry that i dont know about IOS :)
In the next few hours if no one answer i will tag some members name to help you.
If your problem fixed please post here how its worked and what you did so we know that.

hi all

I had a similar issue before. It started downloading but it couldn't install the game after downloading the update. So the update was canceled.
But after I turned off my iPhone (complete power off), and turned it back on, the update worked well. Maybe you can try this?

A Merryflyer

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03nhxjex
Username
A Merryflyer
hi all

What device and version of iOS are you using?

If you are using cellular data switch to wifi, with some versions of iOS and carriers you cannot download apps over 150mb with cellular.

Top Bottom