Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Android Cannot connect to neighbors

Froggies Paradise

1000+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
Froggiesparadise
Username
Froggiesparadise
This is getting crazy. Pretty soon we won't be able to visit anybody. I'm gathering a long list of people who's buildings have locks on them (@drivefast99 @billsnj @Froggies Paradise @HP- @Marcio Veiga @Pakman @greensmith). These are many of the neighbours I visit regularly. I'm sure I will add to the list tomorrow.

Curious though, these games only have locks for me when I visit from my android game. When I visit from IOS, I have no problem.

And then there's the problem with not being able to add friends back to my IOS game after I deleted them and tried to readd them because they weren't getting credit for my visits and weren't getting the gifts I'd send (@billsnj @Neil ellor and others).

I now need a batch of new friends for my chloe2 game that have training centers!
Very curious indeed....
My iOS-game is up to date and working perfectly. I can visit all kind of neighbours without any problem since latest update. I will report back if I notice anything strange.

Chloe11111

1000+ Star Club
Admin
Wiki Editor
Musketeers Alliance
@javi Three days ago I got green lockers in @Pavolko_Gun and @Chad Ladwig cities and today both are opened to visit. On the other hand @M22 and @drivefast99 was open and today both I got green lockers.
Every day is a surprise!(n)
My list got longer yesterday. I can't visit most of @Uncle Mans devices - only unclemans3, can't visit you either. Again, this is only from my android game, but it will be really hard to finish Thanksgiving if I can't visit anyone!

Device
  1. iPad
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
w 6 l n f r b
Username
Akims
GI sent me an email yesterday. It stated that the Thanksgiving event was in full swing. Then it sent me links to play Tribez. I'm starting to wonder like @Kris that they maybe just ignoring the issue or the issue is so far over their head that they don't have a solution at this point. I totally understand if they are having issues, no system and nobody is perfect. However, I do believe that they should have the common decency of informing their customers of the ongoing situation.

I think a lot of us are on the verge of moving on to something else. It is tough though once you have invested so much time into something. Not to mention all the relationships that you make in and out the game.

I'll give it another week then probably move on if nothing official comes from GI.

Kris

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wc949to
Username
Turion1973
@Akims This seems to be a ongoing issue with PC and Android updates that every time something happens that causes mass issues. Like you I agree, issues are common in the IT world. I myself are a IT Network Administrator, and when there is issues you inform you customers and employees of time frame to fix and the steps that are being taken to address the issues. GI could be working on a total upgrade to their system possibly to catch cheaters, and I know there are a lot of them out there playing AC. I see them in the top 100 every week with unreasonable amount of flights. I have done the math and there is just no way possible some people are making the amount of flights they do. I myself pay cash money to play the game and have never placed in the top 100 flights top 3 for gold. I do know on other GI forums there was a big concern with legit customers gripping about the cheaters on AC, and this was about the time we lost the capability to visit neighbors. If this is true I'm ok with the down time why they upgrade the system. But if it's not, they owe us a explination, and I know people at GI watch this Website because they have posted on here before to tell the users what is going on, but this time they are silent at GI.

Device
  1. iPad
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
w 6 l n f r b
Username
Akims
Thanks for the input and I hear you about the cheaters. They don't even try to hide it. A couple accounts on PC version would have had to spend $1,000's each month. What is worse is that they will win multiple destinations by over 100 flights. It is just nonsense. I too play $ to play each month. So, if removing the cheating element is the goal that is fantastic. I just wish they would say something/anything. Thanks again.

Top Bottom