Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Bye Bye YDL

The player Ydl is banned again.
Lets see how long, maybe one day or one week.

*JokerJoker*:D:p
This is good before the next week reset this give a chance for some alliance groups to be in top 10.
Aj change his game name from a week or more to Ban YDL :D

A Merryflyer

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03nhxjex
Username
A Merryflyer
I find cheaters extremely annoying. But I also find it interesting how many people openly cheat on here (if you define cheating as breaking GI's Terms & Conditions), view that cheating as perfectly reasonable, and at the same time berate GI for not enforcing rules.

There is obviously a scale of moral acceptance to cheating.

Last edited:

RicoB92

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Mrricob992
Username
A A EarplugF20
I find cheaters extremely annoying. But I also find it interesting how many people openly cheat on here (if you define cheating as breaking GI's Terms & Conditions), view that cheating as perfectly reasonable, and at the same time berate GI for not enforcing rules.

Sure a point though. Just remember the old bug with launching and not using all the stuff you kicked in.. Or the bug last year that gi gave aircraft to people which they never had before, I'm sure everyone still have those planes.. But on the other hand, isn't that a thin line..? I mean, gi themselves neither did a thing to take those planes back..

Arggers

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
272ehvl7
Username
Arggers

I'm cheerily confident that I won't be doing anything that qualifies, but please could you define "openly cheat"ing?

Happy to stand from a position of 100% clean.

A Merryflyer

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03nhxjex
Username
A Merryflyer
Sure a point though. Just remember the old bug with launching and not using all the stuff you kicked in.. Or the bug last year that gi gave aircraft to people which they never had before, I'm sure everyone still have those planes.. But on the other hand, isn't that a thin line..? I mean, gi themselves neither did a thing to take those planes back..

I wasn't referring to bugs, I really don't see how that can be cheating. I was referring to breaking GI's terms & conditions as a definition of cheating.

A Merryflyer

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03nhxjex
Username
A Merryflyer
I'm cheerily confident that I won't be doing anything that qualifies, but please could you define "openly cheat"ing?

Happy to stand from a position of 100% clean.

I think a reasonable definition of "cheating" is breaking GI's terms and conditions. I think "openly" is anyone on here who routinely talks about having multiple accounts on a single device, as an example:

upload_2018-10-25_15-29-44.png

But I deliberately didn't name anyone. Just simply pointing out some hypocrisy.

I think a reasonable definition of "cheating" is breaking GI's terms and conditions. I think "openly" is anyone on here who routinely talks about having multiple accounts on a single device, as an example:

View attachment 16252

But I deliberately didn't name anyone. Just simply pointing out some hypocrisy.
Hmmm I've never bothered to even look at the terms and conditions!! :D
So, if I use multiple devices for multiple accounts, am I safe? ;)

A Merryflyer

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03nhxjex
Username
A Merryflyer
Hmmm I've never bothered to even look at the terms and conditions!! :D
So, if I use multiple devices for multiple accounts, am I safe? ;)

I don't think its a case of being "safe", clearly GI have no intention of enforcing the 'rule', why would they, what harm is it doing? To think they would enforce it is about as fanciful as thinking GI will take action against fuel rings (which are not against the T&C's as far as I can tell).

But yes, if you have twenty devices and you want an account on each that is within the T&C's and is therefore not cheating, using what I think is a fair definition (adhering to the T&C's).

Last edited:
Top Bottom