Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Build Items

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20af7g44j
Username
Kobra
How can I get items necessary to build something that can only be gotten from friends when the items are not on my gift list?

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20af7g44j
Username
Kobra
Sometimes, you need to be in the right mission to be able to gift specific building items (for example for MCC3 or CT8)

What building are you trying to build?
Sonic fuel station

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20af7g44j
Username
Kobra
Do you mean Cosmic Fuel Station? Those items (Assembly Robot, Spaceship Engine, Laser Level, and Robot Tester) can be gifted from neighbor.

It's just 1 neighbor can only send 1 random item. I, for example, can only send Robot Tester.
Yes, I meant cosmic. My bad. So, kinda lost on that one. I sent out several request for ass. robot, the only thing on my list and got one sent back and a robot tester from another. How should I proceed to get all items?

VdW

600+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03j2z0gz (PM me when adding, or your request might get deleted)
Username
VdW
Yes, I meant cosmic. My bad. So, kinda lost on that one. I sent out several request for ass. robot, the only thing on my list and got one sent back and a robot tester from another. How should I proceed to get all items?

Well, you can try asking people in the trading part of the forum: https://www.airportcitygame.com/forums/trading-discussion.54/

or maybe in this monthly trading thread: https://www.airportcitygame.com/threads/amazon-android-ios-windows-nov-trading-thread.38134/

If you just keep sending items you want with hope people return it, I don't think it will work with most forum people. It might work with random neighbors, but it certainly won't work for most neighbors I have.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20af7g44j
Username
Kobra
Well, you can try asking people in the trading part of the forum: https://www.airportcitygame.com/forums/trading-discussion.54/

or maybe in this monthly trading thread: https://www.airportcitygame.com/threads/amazon-android-ios-windows-nov-trading-thread.38134/

If you just keep sending items you want with hope people return it, I don't think it will work with most forum people. It might work with random neighbors, but it certainly won't work for most neighbors I have.
Well, my group of friends and I are on a fuel language system. We know that if another sends something other than fuel then, they need that item. Doesn't work too well if the item that you need is not on your list of gift items to send.

PLMerry

500+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
20rwgvgx
Username
PLMerry [what I need], PLM2, & PLM3
Most forum members do not respond well when you gift something they do not need, or want, with the hope of getting that item returned back to you. When gifting to forum members you are best off sending what is requested in their user name, and including what you need in your user name. The other, and probably best option, are the threads that @VdW link to above. In these threads you can ask for what you need and tell others what you can return in kind. If you are not at a level that can gift what is in a neighbors name, Gift F20. No one has ever screamed at me for sending F20 to them.

This also means that you need to have forum members as neighbors, since they will be the only ones participating in these threads.

Oh yeah, one other thing that will help you on the forum is if you create a signature. Within the signature list what you need and what you can provide.

Top Bottom