Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows Broken Game

Hi All,

My game has refused to open this morning. I intend to start a new game and then ask GI to transfer my old game to my new game.

I still have my support and fuel ring accounts

I am unable to receive or send gifts from my main.

I will update you when I am back.

Regards
Harcourt

Hmmmmmmmm.

This is very strange. I left the game 'loading' while I went off to do other tasks.

When I returned some 10 minutes later, I saw a black screen which, when I clicked on it, then loaded the game.
As it was a new game I played it to level 3.
I then had the option to continue the new game or download the old game from the server. I have never seen this option before in windows 10.

Long story short, I am back. Panic over !!

Regards
Harcourt

Hmmmmmmmm.

This is very strange. I left the game 'loading' while I went off to do other tasks.

When I returned some 10 minutes later, I saw a black screen which, when I clicked on it, then loaded the game.
I then had the option to continue the new game or download the old game from the server. I have never seen this option before in windows 10.

Regards
Harcourt
Indeed, a welcome Windows improvement

Sorry , @TeresaLisboa

I do not understand.

I think you may be thinking IOS, not windows ?

Regards
Harcourt
No, windows 10 really
I've got some profiles installed on my pc, one for each people living here. Each has its own @hotmail.com or @outlook.pt or @outlook.com e-mail associated (except the one for my youngest kid). It is even possible to sychronize info with other devices (I haven't, but it keeps me asking to do it)
I was wondering if there is any connection between having an associated e-mail with the windows profile and being able to recover a game from server, or not (it would make sense to me)

No, windows 10 really
I've got some profiles installed on my pc, one for each people living here. Each has its own @hotmail.com or @outlook.pt or @outlook.com e-mail associated (except the one for my youngest kid). It is even possible to sychronize info with other devices (I haven't, but it keeps me asking to do it)
I was wondering if there is any connection between having an associated e-mail with the windows profile and being able to recover a game from server, or not (it would make sense to me)

I do have a gmail account which I use to set up my microsoft account. I have 7 accounts on three devices, all of which synchronise with the same microsoft account.

Whether this was a factor in being able to recover from the GI server is for someone above my pay grade !

However thanks for the interest in my ongoing saga. :)

Regards
Harcourt

I do have a gmail account which I use to set up my microsoft account. I have 7 accounts on three devices, all of which synchronise with the same microsoft account.

Whether this was a factor in being able to recover from the GI server is for someone above my pay grade !

However thanks for the interest in my ongoing saga. :)

Regards
Harcourt
I've 3 game on my laptop, each with its own email aol, yahoo and Gmail no problems lately

Barkmi4 (Mike)

1000+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
PM
Username
Barkmi4 *items*
Hmmmmmmmm.

Regards
Harcourt
For your info, you’ve dropped off of my favourites during this charade.
Just so your neighbours are aware 🙂

Device
  1. iPhone
Username
03gwdeapd
I have now come to the conclusion that my problem is Advert related.

When I try to do a 30% Speed Up for free, the screen turns black and then just sits there doing nothing. The only way out is to close down the game.
It then takes forever to load again.
It is also no longer smoothly scrolling.

Regards
Harcourt
Hi, I get the same symptoms on the IOs version of the game, where it tries to play me an advert that finishes with the close 'x' specifically located on the top right had side of the screen. I did not experience these symptoms when the advert finished with the 'x' on the left hand side of the screen. The problem I have been facing since late last week is that all the adverts that I have been presented for '30% speedup', find an item needed to fly / complete an upgrade, change a daily challenge task have all been served in a manner that the close 'x' specifically located on the top right had side of the screen. Over the last few days I must have encountered this consideration over 30 to 50 times with at least 6 different adverts.

Top Bottom