Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Android Brazilian Villa/Cottage

R3d_F1v3

1100+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04kf2sac
Username
R3d_F1v3
Has anyone gotten rid of these buildings? I know you can't build them anymore, and they were useful for the World Cup event, but there are other residential buildings that put out more passengers per minute than these. Thoughts?

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
Has anyone gotten rid of these buildings? I know you can't build them anymore, and they were useful for the World Cup event, but there are other residential buildings that put out more passengers per minute than these. Thoughts?
On my main game i have only one, like you mentioned, there are "better" buildings, with more passengers/4 hours. Of course, they are more expennsive, but we live in 21. century, so the city must be more modern :D
On android game - as support game - i stil have them 6. Coins are hard to get on that game, but later i have plan to sell them and buy other buildings.

But, it is always good to have some "spare" space, when World Cup event starts... ;)

R3d_F1v3

1100+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04kf2sac
Username
R3d_F1v3
I'll be getting rid soon and replacing them with the 850000 coin buildings :greedy: Also seriously contemplating deleting my circus's and donut shops as I need space for 3x3 buildings but we'll see what tomorrows update brings.
I am almost finished replacing my 5 3x3 Multi-Story Buildings with 6 Apartment House buildings. At 870,000, it was expensive, but they pay out slightly better than the Multi-Story, and at 2x2, they saved me space. I think I will be replacing the Brazilian Villas with the Modular House, which is the next most profitable 2x2 building. But at 275,000, it will still take me a while.

Top Bottom