Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

General Bowl of riches question

Rossoneri

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04kdei61z
Username
rossoneri
If I am trying to complete Aztec legacy collection which is also currently a quest for me, and I use the bowl of riches, does the bonus continue giving me drops from one location say Machu pichu if I haven't received all items for the collection since all items for this collection are from different destinations. Or does the bonus only work for remaining items for the quest.

If I am trying to complete Aztec legacy collection which is also currently a quest for me, and I use the bowl of riches, does the bonus continue giving me drops from one location say Machu pichu if I haven't received all items for the collection since all items for this collection are from different destinations. Or does the bonus only work for remaining items for the quest.
I personally wouldn’t use bowl of riches to get that Aztec legacy. For adventure flights I use golden dice, dice, and spy glass and haven’t had any issues getting the 36 drops within the 100 flights to each destination. To answer your question it increases drops from whichever flights you have active. In order to get one Aztec legacy you need 6 items from each destination. So if you use bowl of riches on machu pichu you will only increase your chances of receiving the item from that destination.

You can check all bonuses details in wiki here about the bowl of riches
https://www.airportcitygame.com/wiki/bowl_of_riches/
This bonus increases the chance of quest item drop from a flight (both common and collectible)only in event working but for Aztec legacy collection as Mamba out say all players using GD, Dice, SG for good drop also you can active Sky captain bonus it will help too.

Rossoneri

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04kdei61z
Username
rossoneri
Thanks for letting me know. I used sky captain, junior pilot, golden dice, dice and spy glass and managed to finish the collection 36 times within 80 flights to each destination. 😁

Nayeon

1100+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03i2am107
Username
Nayeon
My experience (I'm now on the Winter Palace) has been that just using a single bonus on Excavation flights is simply not enough. When 14 flights come back without a map, it's...frustrating. It's almost cheaper to spend greenies buying maps than using bonuses at that rate.

:(

My experience (I'm now on the Winter Palace) has been that just using a single bonus on Excavation flights is simply not enough. When 14 flights come back without a map, it's...frustrating. It's almost cheaper to spend greenies buying maps than using bonuses at that rate.

:(
Use dice, golden dice, and spy glass + sky captain if you really want

Top Bottom