Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

iOS Bought greenies but mystery building didn’t appear!

Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03lu9v53s
Username
Emmeline Yip
I paid to buy greenies which was supposed to come with a Mystery Building. After the transaction went through, I got confirmation that my greenies have been purchased and added but the mystery building didn’t come with it. I checked my warehouse it’s not there either. I closed the app and opened again multiple times and still didn’t appear.

anyone having the same issue?

Attachments

• B7D51607-628C-45CC-A077-CE8D53A8D39D.png
    B7D51607-628C-45CC-A077-CE8D53A8D39D.png
    5.7 MB · Views: 134
  • 14A6BF27-C973-4288-9C37-14B06DA3EABC.png
    14A6BF27-C973-4288-9C37-14B06DA3EABC.png
    5.3 MB · Views: 149
I paid to buy greenies which was supposed to come with a Mystery Building. After the transaction went through, I got confirmation that my greenies have been purchased and added but the mystery building didn’t come with it. I checked my warehouse it’s not there either. I closed the app and opened again multiple times and still didn’t appear.

anyone having the same issue?

Usually when they have this offer, the bank will show a little picture of the mystery building next to what you are going to purchase. Looks like a bug, you might want to contact GI for either a refund or the building. Be sure to include your pictures.

Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03lu9v53s
Username
Emmeline Yip
Usually when they have this offer, the bank will show a little picture of the mystery building next to what you are going to purchase. Looks like a bug, you might want to contact GI for either a refund or the building. Be sure to include your pictures.
Yea the little picture didn’t appear this time either.. have contacted support and awaiting their reply.

Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03lu9v53s
Username
Emmeline Yip
Yes looks like a GI problem. Put up the offer but the bank doesn’t know about it! You should get the building. Never buy if the little house doesn’t appear.
Gahhh I should have gone with my gut feel when I noticed the little house wasn’t there.. but I went ahead anyway.. -.-“ lesson learnt now but hope they will give me my building else a refund..=(

Top Bottom