Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Booted for contributing 0 points!

Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03bmvk3qb
Username
craigodile
Was pretty irritated last night. Clicked for blue launch and saw a Neighbour had one in progress and only needed a 100 points so thought I’d join. Just as I was working out which fuel items to use he kicked me off. I’d been on for about 30 seconds!

We’d messaged previously about an alliance so I was like “wtf!?“ and he told me he hadn’t been on in a while, had just loaded up his launch, and presumed I and another were just going to come along for 0 points. He was very apologetic when he realised I’d just joined, but doesn‘t get me back my launch collection! Just terrible timing! 😂

That said, this is just yet another example of “launch etiquette” that is not written in stone anywehere. What is an acceptable amount of points to contribute? What’s the problem with having “free loaders”? They’ve spent a launch collection at least.

And what‘s the point of joining a launch and not even getting a podium?

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04rnw6mrz
Username
Dan-*item*
It is absolutely acceptable to join with 0 points, however most people will almost always add 12 and leave it at that. There are other times when no points are added because you are waiting for a QL or just happen to join just prior to lift off. If someone has a problem with 0 points added it is their choice and in my opinion you should find different neighbors. Many people have hosted launches and contributed 0 points in order to give places to other forum/alliance members.

There are many benefits of joining and not placing in the top three spots. They were already outlined in your other thread. The number one reason in my opinion would be the ability to store additional fuel in the form of chests in your warehouse. You are limited to 100 of each kind so you can store 500 from each pad or a total of 1500 chests.

Jon Allen

600+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
TokyoJon2015
Username
TokyoJon2015
sounds like you were a bit unlucky there.
It depends on the neighbor what people expect.
Normally putting 96 would be minimum, but if you are in contact with the launch starter via the forum you can agree anything in advance.

I have a very elderly iPad that I play my main game on. It struggles to run AC, taking up to 1 hour to load the game.
Sometimes the game crashes just after I join a launch, before I have chance to add any points.
By the time my game reloads they might have already launched, so I am always very grateful if I have not been kicked out!

Top Bottom