Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Bonus Set offer

Device
  1. iPad
Username
BWAU96
What am I missing with the bonus set offer?

It has a -30% label on a set that includes 1 Spy Glass, 1 Golden Dice, and 1 Dice for $4.99 USD. If you bought all three of those with greenies, it would cost 15 greenies (SG 9 + GD 4 + D 2 = 15). To purchase 16 greenies at standard cost, you would spend the same $4.99 USD, and you would have 1 greenie left over. So how is the Bonus Set offer a 30% discount??

Device
  1. iPad
Username
BWAU96
Is it still possible to purchase spy glass for greens? Where from?
I have some in inventory, so if it's not currently possible to purchase, I wouldn't know. But if you look up the Spy Glass on this site, it's listed as being available from both the store or the event store, and the price is 9 greenies. If that's accurate, then I'm simply asking how the AC staff was advertising a 30% discount for those items at $4.99 when they can be purchased individually for less than that price.

Nit Nit

Musketeers Alliance
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
27edojj7w
Username
Nit
:ROFLMAO: Thanks for the help guys and gals! I checked one of my supports that doesn't have any SGs. The wiki is accurate (kudos to the Wiki warriors) - you can buy the SG from the regular store for 9 greenies, only if you don't have any in your warehouse. So the offer makes some sense at least.

Top Bottom