Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Trail.gg Big problems at trail.gg

Hi, I wanted to ask, did anyone have similar problems playing through trail.gg?

1. This dialog is displayed each time you log in.
2. The gifts sent will only last with the recipient for a few hours, after which they will disappear.
3. You do not receive the prize for the event (which freezes a lot in the third place of the ranking).

1641771796653.png

Bobster

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Bobster
Hi, I wanted to ask, did anyone have similar problems playing through trail.gg?

1. This dialog is displayed each time you log in.
2. The gifts sent will only last with the recipient for a few hours, after which they will disappear.
3. You do not receive the prize for the event (which freezes a lot in the third place of the ranking).

View attachment 61547
I have this on one of my accounts. You probably need to contact GI since i already tried to delete my cookies if this is saved local and i already tried to connect it new with GI Link which brought the same result but i was to lazy to make a support ticket since i didnt notice the disapering gifts. I will check if i have problems with the gifts too and probably contact GI in the next days then too.

Last edited:

Bobster

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Bobster
Ok you were right with point 2 after you login again the gifts disapaer at the recipient side. I wrote a ticket to GI now to get my account fixed. But on the other hand it shows that playing with 2 devices all the time is not viabel since your gifts probably disapear everytime you switch devices.

Bobster

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Bobster
I found a simple solution to the problem .... . Make a new trail account and connect them via GI Link the new one should work atleast for me it worked so this is another Trail problem. ;)

Top Bottom