Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Best way to earn money in level 13?

Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
04X5WVB0F
Username
ThundYt
Oh hey there! i want to know how to earn more money in level 13, I kept having request of hawk planes to land but i have no level 3 runways and the upgrade costs 15k coins, and i currently have 2k, What is the best way to earn money? i need this

Oh hey there! i want to know how to earn more money in level 13, I kept having request of hawk planes to land but i have no level 3 runways and the upgrade costs 15k coins, and i currently have 2k, What is the best way to earn money? i need this
Refuse all level 3 guest planes (Hawk) and keep landing as many as guest planes as possible, keep all your flights in air all the time and use bonuses (if you want faster coins) such as comfort class

Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
04X5WVB0F
Username
ThundYt
m
Refuse all level 3 guest planes (Hawk) and keep landing as many as guest planes as possible, keep all your flights in air all the time and use bonuses (if you want faster coins) such as comfort class
meh, still the same

m

meh, still the same
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
This 👆is true by the way.

Maybe, just maybe you need a change in focus; my advice:

1. Fire up your inconvertible coin & pot of gold bonuses the collect all the coins in your city, then activate golden toad bonus then collect, then repeat ad infinitum or nauseum whichever one comes first...

OR

1. You can reject all hawks for time being
  2. Don't buy nothing
  3. Once you reach 6 000 coins buy mission control center 1 and green pad
  4. During now and 6 000 coins collect all the required items to bring MCC1 online (asking neighbours) and collect all the needed launch supplies (visiting neighbour's MCCs & launch pads).
  5. Once steps 1 to 4 are done call all your neighbours to join your maiden launch (this is your rainmaker)

My 2 cents ( by the way you already have 4 cents from me :cigar: :cool: ;) )

P.S. your other post about this same issue has loads of info about the problem you are facing only if you just focus, relax & chart a feasible way forward. Remember that at one point or time we were also in this same predicament and the advice we give today was once given to us.
Always remember to enjoy.

Last edited:

red_z06

350+ Star Club
Top Poster Of The Month
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
20481UGAF
Username
red_z06
I've done few backup accts from zero with no money spent and quickly got the stuff using two buildings.

1. When movie theater becomes available, place one and start collecting after you click Inconvertible coin. Each collection from the building will be 420+420 or 840coins (without any coin bonus). With free speedup that you can do 10x each day, that is 8400 coins each day.

2. When Waterpark becomes available, replace the movie theater with that and start adding coin bonus mini buildings around it. Waterpark alone will give 504+504 or 1008 each click. 10x each day means 10080 coins. That will get you the coins needed to buy stuff early on.

3. Focus on placing top 3 on any event. Collect 300 silver tokens to get a grand hotel and replace waterpark with that. That is 520+520 or 1040 each click with no bonus or 10400 coins each day from one building.

There isn't much coin diff between waterpark and grand hotel but grand hotel gives 300+ pop. So, way better than spending coin on Town Hall early on.

You can get large coin bonus building from completing events and small coin bonus buildings from completing sets from heli flights.

AT level 55, the only difference is that I have few coin bonus buildings around one grand hotel. So it gives 1254 coins each click.

1678713608863.png

1678713773999.png

Use optical store early on for 2% bonus.

Last edited:

red_z06

350+ Star Club
Top Poster Of The Month
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
20481UGAF
Username
red_z06
Here is my level 18 game with movie theater with 3 optical store building around it. I have not completed any events with this acct so don't have tokens for the grand hotel yet.

Do not collect from the movie theater without the inconvertible coin bonus as you will only get 4200 total each day.

1678714310076.png

1678714622881.png

Between 5min wait for free speedups, it will take you 50-60min to collect 8400 coins.

Last edited:

red_z06

350+ Star Club
Top Poster Of The Month
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
20481UGAF
Username
red_z06
You can also do planes with business class bonus for 200% more income. But that will require fuel and pax. Assume that you got 2000 fuel from Friday bonus, you can speedup pax generation with below sidewing and cottage setup. You will get 2 pax from cottage and 3 pax from sidewing each time.

You will get 150 pax from the setup every 10 min.

1678715328200.png

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
048EZMJWJ
Username
Tencive
Here is my level 18 game with movie theater with 3 optical store building around it. I have not completed any events with this acct so don't have tokens for the grand hotel yet.

Do not collect from the movie theater without the inconvertible coin bonus as you will only get 4200 total each day.

View attachment 69449

View attachment 69450

Between 5min wait for free speedups, it will take you 50-60min to collect 8400 coins.
can u show ur energy setup, how do u have 350 energy at lvl 18
or did u spend greens on turbines

red_z06

350+ Star Club
Top Poster Of The Month
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
20481UGAF
Username
red_z06
That was almost a month ago. I can't show you the energy setup on that game at level 18 any more. Here is the level 17 game I am currently on. I don't think I spent any AC on energy on that game. Most of my backup games are F2P with exception of Good Start purchase of $5 on couple of them.

48 AC is what I have left after the GS purchase and gained from the game. I think I spent 1 or 2 AC on terminal speed up. On level 18 game, I may have spend some AC on land and put more power plants up.

1680451724739.png

Last edited:
Top Bottom