Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

General Best position of parks

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Username
Iphone: Jpjpjp999; Ipad: Jpjpjp4; Android: Jpjpjp2
Parks give you 5% extra passengers.
You would expect this would be profitable for big buildings as 2x1.05 is still 2 passengers.... But the game gives you 3.

Next to what buildings do you put parks and why?

Cosmic Blue

VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
yarcb (windows pc)
All buildings usually need a road and if you position the road at the front edge between 2 buildings you will have some dead space behind the road which you can fill with parks and ornaments to take advantage of the extra percentage.

You need to make sure that you have sufficient land to do this since you can now say 3 X 3 becomes 3X4 with the road but you could get 10 % extra because you add a small park and one other item and 2 X2 become 2X3 with the road which allows one item.

R3d_F1v3

1100+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04kf2sac
Username
R3d_F1v3
I should preface this by saying that I have not done this analysis yet...

I am working on 3 staring adventure destinations. When I activate a map, I pretty much empty out my terminal. To fill it back up again, I am tapping on my buildings which produce large numbers of passengers once, and on my buildings that produce smaller number of passengers multiple times. So, if you can tap on a building that produces small numbers of passengers enough times such that the collective bonuses exceeds the single bonus for the building that produces large numbers of passengers, doesn't it make sense to place the park next one that produces smaller number of passengers? Of course, it would entirely depend on which buildings you are comparing, and how many times you can tap before you fill up your terminal again.

Pretty complicated to figure out. All this being said, I am using the Android statues that I bought a while ago, which provide a 10% passenger bonus to any building it is directly adjacent to. I have placed them next to my buildings that produce the largest number of passengers. However, I am thinking about switching it up. Just not sure how to do the analyze this accurately.

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
I bought ten Trees, Small Lakes and Angel Monuments. I also have four Mystery Metro Stations I purchased last week during the sale.
I positioned each to give a bonus to two Multi-Story Buildings (I have ten) and two Apartment Houses or Modular Houses or Villas (six each).
If you tap your residential buildings every half hour or so, it makes sense to put them in locations that give bonuses to the Manor/House with a Pool type of buildings.
I don't, so I set up the bonuses to what I consider the best buildings for passengers: Multi-Story Buildings give 56 every four hours, Apartment Houses give 60 every four hours, Villas give 48 every four hours and Modular Houses give 67 every six hours (before the bonuses are added).
Cheers,
Tom

Last edited:

melony

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04lbt7wk
Username
melony
I just moved a park to see what you guys are talking aboug and realised if you completely surround a park by buildings, those buildings become profitable by +10% to +15% instead of just +5%. I wonder what else I'm missing out on.

If you look on my airport I've managed to double or triple up these bonuses on virtually all residential buildings. I've used my two 10% ones on the 300 passenger buildings right at the top left. Now ideally I would use some others behind those so I have 4 bonuses per building but that wouldn't fit so nicely in my current layout. The only time I use all my passengers is when speeding up planes at the end of a six hour map and in this scenario having the extra 60+ passengers per building helps, not that I've actually done this since expanding. I'll try and get a screenshot but bear in mind I couldn't afford full expansion yet.

Here we go, might need to look closely to see the parks etc but the little android guy is quite visible next to my apartment buildings.

2015-02-21 13.05.49.jpg

2015-02-21 13.06.18.jpg

2015-02-21 13.06.42.jpg

Top Bottom