Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Best city layouts for visiting neighbours...

I was going to title this thread "name and shame" for some cities that have planetariums located in horrible spots for visiting neighbours to tap on them. I'll take a different approach ;)

For any forum neighbours that visit my city to tap on buildings regularly, I invite you to suggest to me if I have any particular buildings that are located such that tapping, without zooming in, is quite awkward and risky in that you might tap the wrong building by mistake.

Regards,

Rob.

@Bob69bob they are nice and easy to find. When you visit they are at the centre of the screen.:)
Thanks. Some people do like other buildings as well, so opening it up to anything. Me?? I tap planetariums 99% of the time.

Edit: let's say 98.5 %... 1% side quests and misc items, 0.5% misclicks trying to hit planetariums :ROFLMAO:

Blue Aero

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Blue Aero
I like my tapped planetariums in a straight line on the outskirts of the city. Preferably with a road running parallel to (above) the planetariums to make more room for taps...

I like where they are now! I moved my sweets factories a long time ago because they interfered with visitors tapping my planetariums

Wasted Eagle

1200+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. None of the above
I like where they are now! I moved my sweets factories a long time ago because they interfered with visitors tapping my planetariums
Yours are just fine. When I feel shaky (Golden Dice causes sleep deprivation :p ), I just zoom in a little. Never missed a Blue Aero planetarium tap once, and my god, I've been over a lot...:D

I put my Training Centers and Planetariums in the mirror so you can easy to tap which ones....
Perfect visiting layout. Good location, great placement with the 5x2, mirror effect of P and TP is very well thought. (y) You can't misclick with 5x2 too, even a missed tap is a good tap... :ROFLMAO:

Top Bottom