Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

iOS Bermuda Triangle Problem

andy8758

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03574n8b
Username
Andy8758
I have 14 stands - control tower level 13. Since yesterday, I have "lost" two aircraft. The game radar shows only 12 aircraft out - but the control tower thinks there are 14 - and two of my Jumbos (on space map flights to Potsdam) have "disappeared". This has never happened to me before - anyone else encountered such an issue? I have submitted a report of the issue to GI's Technical Support (G-Bot is so nice when you report problems 😁).

Barkmi4 (Mike)

1000+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
PM
Username
Barkmi4 *items*
I have 14 stands - control tower level 13. Since yesterday, I have "lost" two aircraft. The game radar shows only 12 aircraft out - but the control tower thinks there are 14 - and two of my Jumbos (on space map flights to Potsdam) have "disappeared". This has never happened to me before - anyone else encountered such an issue? I have submitted a report of the issue to GI's Technical Support (G-Bot is so nice when you report problems 😁).
Checked your repaired base?
Otherwise, I haven’t. All I know is that normally when planes go missing, they turn up there. If this isn’t the case for you, it‘ll be the first instance i’ve heard of.

Last edited:
Top Bottom