Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Being able to send neighbours items from warehouse?

D

Deleted member 5399

I lol most certainly agree with this. I often feel bad seeing requests for certain rare items that i must have 100's and i can't send them or even swap out items if need be.

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
My Gripe For The Day

Today Wednesday 30th September 2015 is one year of game play. During this time I've amassed a great deal of resorces in my Warehouse. The following are some examples of what I have available:-

Air Vent Filter 62, Aircraft Tire 146, Computer 47, Controller 30, Copy Machine 30, Empennage 294, Fuel Supply 57, Jet Engine 175, Landing Lamps 21, Light Engine 253, Passenger Seat 171 and Powerful Radio Transmitters 39

It is a great shame I'm not able to gift, for example, 10 Powerful Radio Transmitters or 10 Landing Lamps, to people (further down the food chain) who would be able to make good use of these items during game play.

I would be more than happy to do this, to help people out. That, to my way of thinking, would be the right thing to do.

Here Ends My Grip For The Day

Regards

Captain WH Rollins

Top Bottom