Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

BE VERY AWARE OF SCAMS

Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
20halcdzw
Username
Cassandra
Long ago there were scams though rarely heard of in my younger days.
Now its everything from promises of love and happiness forever to what I most recently encountered on Discord Chat.
An Alliance owner is recruiting but her criteria is level 80 gold subscribers because her daddy has her credit card.

yes I kid you not. As if another teammate is going to pay for HER addiction to this game.

I'm sorry but very tired of seeing others taken advantage of.

Long ago there were scams though rarely heard of in my younger days.
Now its everything from promises of love and happiness forever to what I most recently encountered on Discord Chat.
An Alliance owner is recruiting but her criteria is level 80 gold subscribers because her daddy has her credit card.

yes I kid you not. As if another teammate is going to pay for HER addiction to this game.

I'm sorry but very tired of seeing others taken advantage of.
I saw that too and something is dead wrong but I'm not sure if it's a scam, a clueless newbie, or someone that is too unstable to be playing this game. I hope someone contacted Game Insight about her because she could be posing a problem for other players or herself.

Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
20halcdzw
Username
Cassandra
I was thinking more of a clueless newbie ... but one that wants a free ride.
Thats a possibility Though I have never seen anyone in all my years ask players for money or even mention financial issues except paying for an upgrade to this website and what GI charges for xtra perks

Thats a possibility Though I have never seen anyone in all my years ask players for money or even mention financial issues except paying for an upgrade to this website and what GI charges for xtra perks
I have taken the liberty of explaining some things to this user about level 80 player tend to work and tried to give some good advice, seek an alliance with a Task Completion requirement. I also pointed out that the game is about decisions. Hopefully, that helps the situation. I also told the player that a Subscription might not be as helpful as she would think.

Well, at a low level, a subscription might not helpful you as much as you think. Look at this chart:

LevelCeilingIncrease with Gold SubscriptionResult
130​
39​
169​
90​
27​
117​
85​
26​
111​
72​
22​
94​
52​
17​
69​
42​
13​
55​

These tables assume that you don't have the Oil Refinery buildings and lower-level players are less likely than high-level players to have them.

These numbers become important because you get 1 unit of fuel minute up to your actual fuel ceiling.

Top Bottom