Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

bad santa day quest

Hi there everyone, just wondered if anyone else has buildings from the bad' santa quest which ar'e not complete because items needed are from flights in that quest, but flights are no longer available. If anyone has a suggestion as to sort this out without spending green money, would be much appreciated.
Thanx

must_dash

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
must,_dash
Username
must,_dash
Haha. GI listen. About as realistic as 8 greenies.

Afraid there are 2 options: sell incomplete buildings and get a few coins or pay greenies to finish them and reap the long term drops from them.
Incomplete buildings will only take up valuable land.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ylrsgk
Username
mooer/item I need
My cynical side is highly suspicious of this 'bug' that finished the quest early, and left a lot of us with unfinished buildings needing parts at 8 greenies a pop to finish them :eek:

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
3qaw8u
Username
Raaaaaaaandy
I do like the look of the Ice Castle. Spending 32 green cash on it is crazy though. What does the Ice Castle drop if I were leaning towards craziness? Haha
Haha. GI listen. About as realistic as 8 greenies.

Afraid there are 2 options: sell incomplete buildings and get a few coins or pay greenies to finish them and reap the long term drops from them.
Incomplete buildings will only take up valuable land.

Top Bottom