Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Back to school event has disappeared

Deetee04

1500+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Deetee03
Username
Deetee03
I thougt I did something by mistake (click on "complete") but now I know it's not my fault. Fortunately I had all collections (was just flying for the stars on Stanford) so I did receive the Einstein Tower!

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
I wonder if we will all be accused of time travel!
I hope not... :eek: Quest dissapeared in my main game too, but i completed with all needed collections, and got Einstein Tower.
Drops on android game are sooo bad (rarely; very seldom...), so not sure if will possible to complete there too. o_O

Wow, what a difference a half a day makes. Got no drops this morning while visiting neighbors universities, so I waited until this afternoon and got many, many of the elusive cups of coffee and will be completing the quest later today for the Einstein tower. Now I have to decide if I am going to delete something to display it or keep it in my warehouse and hope for a GI airport expansion!!! Come on guys, please give expansion in the next update!!!

Top Bottom